chapter 5

Aora's POV

Rodney....

'Is this Rodney talking to me?? '
"Hi "I say as I keep focusing on my watch and the road.... 'Where's this driver Aagghhrr 'I say to myself ..."Are you still mad at me for last week?? I'm sorry I didn't mean to do what I did, I can't defend myself but I'm sorry... Would you... " I stopped him "it's okay apology accepted, so you can go now" before he could say anything else, Mr Bakari finally arrived... I stood up quickly and ran to the car...

I looked back and saw him standing where I left him hands in his pocket... He had an expressionless face... And Mr Bakari took off

You might be wondering who Rodney is... His full name is Rodney Rodgers ,he's in the same form that I am in but in a different class... He's taller than me a little with black curly hair, he's chocolate dark in complexion, has a great physique, he's so handsome and he's also a joker... He was one of Millan's friends but no one knows what happened since they came back this term not talking to each other...

So last week Rodney made me trip in the stairs as I was going to pass a message to the lower forms

Flashback

"Miss Kouber ,meet  me after this class "our biology teacher commanded before leaving the classroom... Immediately class was over I followed him to the staffroom which was a few blocks away from our class... "Go to the lower forms and distribute these coppies "

As I was going to distribute the coppies, I remembered I had forgotten to lock my locker since I was in a hurry... I ran back locked it and as I was descending the stairs I felt someone's legs on my legs and before I knew it all the copies were flying all over and people busted out in laughter... 'You can imagine the embarrassment 'I saw Rodney and he was the one standing there with his friend Timo ...he didn't even say sorry he just turned and left... While Nuru, Patty and other students helped me arrange the coppies...

End of flashback

In no time we arrived at home... I bed Mr Bakari good night and I entered the compound.. I opened the door and found my lovely sister watching Nickelodeon.. I greeted her and ran to my room... I was so tired so I decided to take a look warm shower to cool my nerves in the body... After I was done I slipped into my pjs and decided to do my assignment and read....

After one and half hour I went downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen preparing supper of rice and liver stew... I was already salivating... I set the table after food was ready and after the meal prayer from me... We started eating "how was school today my little munchkins?? "Mom asked as we chorused that it was okay... "And your day at work?? "Naty asked... "It was okay baby "....In no time we we're done eating and we retired to bed

On reaching my room i was not in the moods for reading so I decided to take my phone and stroll around it... On opening my data, i got alot of messages from whatsapp i was not in the mood to read all messages so I decided to just answer the ones i could... After sometime i spotted a text...

Unknown :Hi

Me:Hi too.. Who's this please?

Unknown :You sure want to know who it is?

Me:Are you okay talking to strangers?

Unknown :It ain't bad is it 😉..

Me:If you can't tell me then fuck the hell out of my phone...

Unknown :Whoooooaaa...Chill pills are free kindly get some...

Me:Suit yourself...

Unknown :So how are you beautiful??..

This person was really getting on my nerves right now... I was beginning to freak out...

Unknown:You won't reply

Unknown:Hey...

Unknown :Come on I don't eat people please

I was tired of all this messages... Couldn't he just sleep Gosh

Unknown :Fine I'll tell you who it is just talk to me please

Me:Finally someone tried to type sense since you started typing (bichwa) meaning big head

Unknown :It's Rodney

Unknown :Please don't go offline

I was shocked.. Where did he get my number?? Hope it's not Patty cause I'll strangle her

Me:What do you want Rodney

Unknown :I wanna apologize, please I just don't know what came over me... Timo talked some sense with me and I realised my mistake.. Please forgive me

Wow.... I was really enjoying this right now ... I didn't reply the text i slept...

Yeah I'm writing it in Kenyan way so hope you will understand...
There will be new terms hope you'll love it

Please vote and comment inorder to give me the heart to continue

Love you guys 😍😍😘