Chapter 31

AORA

It's been a good stay at Liz's house. The day to go back home had come and to be sincere, I really missed my cozy room and my family. The stay had been great with Millan and Rod making it more interesting.

The cuddle with Millan was okay. We both fell asleep without knowing it. It was soothing, comforting,safe and calm. I honestly never wanted it to end but when I woke up I found out that I was the only one in bed. I smiled sweetly recalling how the cuddle was.

We were currently seated in the dining taking our brunch while making jokes. "I wish we were to stay here for a week or so I really don't want to go." Rodney said.

"Look at someone who I literally had to drag to this place." Millan answered sarcastically.

"I didn't know it would be this fun plus I had unfinished business with Liz. But right now,things are good." Rod said winking at Liz who in return smiled shyly.

Okaaaay. What the hell are these two not telling us?

Millan and I looked at each other knowingly and coughed.

"I think I'll go and pack."I said standing up.

"I'll join you babe."Liz replied.

"I'll help her don't worry. You two seem to have unfinished business." Millan jumped up pulling me before Liz could oppose.

He didn't let me go till we reached the bedroom. His hands were so soft unlike mine which I was sure were quite rough.

"Your hands are for holding papers and money only right." I said pulling my suitcase from the wardrobe.

He laughed as response.

"Why would you say that?" He asked still giggling.

"Your hands are so soft. Like silk soft." I responded.

"Well technically you're right. I mean you can't blame me though. But I like your hands more." He said making me snap my neck to look at him.

"Please, please, please...this is not the time for insults. " I said staring at him quizzically. In response he laughed so hard that he had to hold his stomach.

"Ooh man... you're so funny. Aaah... I love your facials, they're uncompetable." He said wiping his tears." But to be honest I love your hands,your fingers and nails are beautiful. They're giving classy,boss lady,big madam etc." He said holding my hands. "They are beautiful."He finished and kissed them.

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked.

"What?"I asked confusion written all over my face.

"Please not the facials..." He said smiling then continued-" Can I kiss you Aora. I need a kiss from you. " He finished.

I looked at him for a while like someone who was lost for a moment before he added. "Please." Like who can say no to that.

I simply nodded my head as a sign of go ahead before he claimed my lips.

The kiss was at first shallow cause daah it was the first time so I guess that's why no tongue was involved, but after a few seconds I felt his tongue seeking for permission and ofcourse I let him. The kiss was tender,soft and deep at the same time. He sucked on my lower lips and bit it causing me to moan. His left hand was on my naked waist while his right hand was on my neck to keep me in position.

He alternated between my lower and my upper lips, nibbling, sucking them lightly and biting them slowly while his tongue tortured my tongue and mouth. I couldn't breathe properly so I moved my head back abit for some air but he pulled me back. The kiss lasted for some minutes before we both pulled back. He placed his forehead against mine as we gasped for air.