Chapter 8

Aora's POV

I was going through my rounds after that owesome kiss i received from Rodney I just don't know. I felt really weird but I loved every bit of it... It was soo good that I felt like repeating it. I decided to pass through his class so that we could at least talk it out cause damn this was driving me insane.

On reaching his class' window I saw him caressing Liz's face and after few seconds he hugged her. Idon't know why I was so upset all of a sudden, I felt cheap and used, I felt really betrayed and I just could not handle it .I just stared at him and he noticed me. I don't know what I saw but it's like he was apologizing with his eyes. I just left.

I felt like crying but I don't know why. I went back to class to wait for assembly. Before I could even remove a book from my locker the bell rang 'perfect ' .

We offered our morning worship song prayed and the assembly began. The teacher on duty Mr Baraza was the one to start with the announcements he had which were the normal staff like movement by running, don't be late for school and the rest.

The principal came up and also talked of a few things concerning our exams and cats. I was still listening when I heard Patricia. "Why is handsome dude staring at you? ".
I could say that caught me offguard.

"Who? "I replied in a whisper.

"Rodney, who else? "Patricia replied.

On turning I caught him staring at me and he didn't even blink. I just don't know what his problem is, he should just remain with Liz and leave me alone.

I raised one of my eyebrows at him and he just looked at me pleadingly with his eyes. I didn't get but I brushed it off.

"Have a lovely day, you can go to your classes now ."

Shiet! I didn't hear what the principal said. We resumed back to class as mathematics teacher arrived, I think he was already prepared before assembly.

"Let's resume from where we left, right "he loved saying right after each statement which made the lesson interesting.

Time went by and it was time for lunch. I was not feeling hungry today so I decided to finish up my chemistry assignment that we were given.

I was so busy engrossed in my book when I felt some presence infront of me. Trying to see who it was and guess who?

You guessed right it was Rodney. "Hi? "He said.

Are you for real? Is that all you can say?

I didn't reply instead I just ignored him .

"Ora, I don't know where to begin, but can I talk to you during games time please ?"he said looking at me with pitiful eyes

"Why? "

"Ora please, I just wanna talk to you and explain everything out "he replied

"Why can't we talk now, you can as well say what you wanna say hear. "I blurted out.

"I just... "

"Oooiiihhh, "Jack and his friends came in and distracted us, he greeted Rod and passed by.

"I'll come for you, just don't refuse to hear me out ."with that he looked at me and left.

I just don't know what is wrong with this guy.

*********

"What!And you couldn't tell us "was all Nuru could say.

"I was going to tell you but I didn't know how"was all I could say.