Chapter 30

MILLAN

This week has been a great week for me. I can't complain. All thanks to Aora. If someone could have ever told me that one day I'll come to seek for Aora's attention and friendship,I would have broken that person's neck.

I used to dislike her alot. Actually it wasn't dislike,I never disliked her. I just didn't like her eyes, cause they used to make someone feel weak in her presence. And ofcourse I didn't like that.

Stop lying. Just be honest for once to yourself.

Actually to be honest I don't really know why I didn't like her at first, I can't really explain it. Maybe it's cause I didn't really like paying attention to people that I didn't talk to.

I asked her for her contact of which I knew I wasn't gonna get, but I decided to be a gentleman and ask for it anyway. I had alot of options cause I knew I would get the number anyway, as long as I wanted it. I had Liz, Nuru, Nancy the list is endless.

I later got the number anyway and I even texted her to say goodnight and she replied. I figured out that she knew it was me.

Today being Saturday,I was bored out of my mind. I decided to give her a call cause I wanted to ask her out to the swimming pool or something but she said something about hanging out with Liz and that she was packing.

I felt disappointed but I had no option. I decided to take a nap but few minutes into it, I felt the pain again. It was sharp but it disappeared as soon as it came. I quickly rushed to take my meds to subdue it if it decided to come again.

I took a few steps and sat down on the carpet beside my bed. I hated this feeling. Sometimes I feared that the growth might worsen one day and I wouldn't be able to see the light of day again. I was deep into my thoughts that I couldn't even hear what was happening around me.

"Millan!!!!Are you okay?" I heard Rodney's voice .

"And how did you get in here. You couldn't even knock?" I asked.

"I've been knocking on your for over how long and you weren't replying. So I just had to come in. Where're your thoughts?" He asked.

"Just thinking about alot of things. My life and all." I replied getting up on the floor.

"Those are the thoughts of a bored person." Rod said jokingly.

- why don't we play one match on the PS before we look for something better to do then." He suggested.

At this point I was nauseous. I felt like vomiting but I couldn't tell him. All I could think about was Aora. I just craved for her presence. Maybe seeing her would make me feel a little bit better.

"Well,I have an idea. Why don't we go to Liz's house?" I suggested.

His eyeballs nearly flew out of his sockets.

- chill. Aora is with her and I think they're having sleepover or something. You can call her mum to ask for permission to go there. I'm really bored." I finished.

"Wait.. wait...wait..are you listening to yourself right now? Liz's place? You know what's going on between us and you want me to go there? Plus Aora is there as well, so it'll look awkward." Rodney replied stumping his feet.

"My point exactly. I want to see and talk to Aora. You gave me the go ahead remember? "I asked.

-weather you jump up,crawl on ground ,sing, dance,twirl,cry, scream or punch the air, we're still going... we're leaving in 10." I finished.

I didn't care to hear what he said next as I went ahead to pack some foodstuffs .

Rodney finally agreed since he had no choice and decided to join me. I knew he was afraid of Liz since they had unfinished matters to handle.