Worst Nightmare.

Chapter 2

Caleb and I arrived back from school and I just went to my room avoiding my step-siblings and step-parents at all costs, even tho they dont even come home often. I asked one of the maids if they can bring some of my favorite fruits up to my room when I arrive in advanced earlier in the morning, so I kept thinking wof the fruit while walking to my room until I bumped into someone abd was about to fall but thdy catched me thankfully, as I realized it was my good Butler. "Oh hello BT, sorry for bumping into you" I call my butler BT in short of butler because I used to want to make him call me by my name, tho he always refuses and says "that isnt quite proper of me to say that young mistress" so we just agreed to call each other nicknames whenever its just us. Snapping back to reality, I realized that BT was guiding me to my room, he gently opened the door and bowed as I entered and waved goodbue before closing the door.

After what seems to be like forever I jump on to my bed with no hesitation and rolled around a few times before falling asleep. It was 7:35PM when I woke up and looked at the clock and realized I was in a different outfit and my shoes and socks where on the floor neatly placed beside my bed. "This must be the doing of Miss Bae" I said to myself and walked over to another room that was connected to my bedroom and headed for my desk. The fruits that I wanted and a dinner was there laying underneath a cover for flies not to get in, I sat down and prayed before eating until a small knock on my door echoed to my desk. "Come in" as I said while taking out a small ipad and goinv to Netflix to continue the drama I was watching.

--------------------
NEXT DAY

Its Lunch and I was about to go to my locker to prepare for the next class until I get a call from my cousins from the ph. Strange. VERY STRANGE. They never call me nor face time me unless they need or want something from me. Currious and Excited I answered the call, there I saw my older cousin by 1 month, Isa, and my cousin whom was younger than me, Luna.

Isa: WASSAWP GIRLFRANN
Me: SINGLE AS EVER BEATCHHH

We giggle as I head to an empty room to have a proper conversation with my cousins without people looking at me.

Luna: Hold on, Let's on our cams

We on our cams and both of them seemed shocked to see me

Luna: GIRL. NO OFFENSE BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. IT LOOKS LIKE A TORNADO ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS ON YOU.

Me: Its a disguise dumbass

Isa: Ok, enough lets get to the reason why we called you.

All of a sudden they turn quiet with a serious expression until I broke the silence by asking what they wanted to talk to me about. They start laughing and Luna left the call.

Me: where did Luna go?

I saw Luna beside Isa

Me: NOICE

I kept smiling until they showed me their back-ground. THEY WHERE INFRONT OF THE SCHOOL.

I screamed in Joy and Concern because they may not know the situation of the school.

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING INFRONT OF THE SCHOOL?!

Isa: well..

They showed me their outfits, and NO WAY JOSÈ. THEY'RE STUDENTS. OF THE SCHOOL.

Me: STAY THERE. IM COMING TO GET YOU

I offed my cam and ran out of the classroom to the halls until I bumped into someone and we both fell on the floor "Hey!" The person screamed, I apologized and just ran out not realizing a few people were chasing after me until I lost them.

I arrived at the entrance out of breath and Isa and Luna look at me with concern.

Luna: Girl, you look like some dude tried to kill you again you ok?

I explained in between a few breaths what happened until a scream stopped us in our place and F4 was standing at the front of the school with a few men, there was a small space between Thyme and Mj until a person stepped up and Me, Luna, and Isa was shocked to see IT WAS MY BROTHER. Re-calling what happened when I bumped into someone it turned out it was Mj

Oh Shit. I muttered standing there frozen until the 5 approached us.

Thyme: you, the ugly one

He pointed at me and I just scoffed at his words

Thyme: you dare make one of my friends fall down? Watch those clumsy feet of yours, I heard you kept flirting with random men.

The boys at the back laughed while me being the big-ass I am just scoffed and said-

Me: Ok? And? Whatever you just said has nothing to do with how I bumped into your friend, plus, I already said sorry now chill out and get a grip on your life.

I said and tried to walk away until one of the guys accompanying my brother and F4 pushed me back. Thyme just scoffed and started walking towards me making me walk backwards a bit while my brother and the others just watched.

Thyme: Me? Get a grip on my life? HAH, no. You see here, you and your little group of friends need to get a grip on their life and, well, feet.

Me: what do you mean by that?

I said while my eyes where FLAMING with the words 'PISSED' as my back hit the wall of the entrance being cornered by the 5 men

Thyme: I'm saying that the girl over there bumped into Kavin and Ren a few hours ago before this. You better watch those feet and mouth of yours, you're lucky im letting you off like this because both of them are well-known around the world.

I scoffed and grabbed his neck-tie and started walking while he was walking backwards

Me: you know what? I dont give a damn about your policy or whatever, not as if you're a god on my life, you expect us to worship you? Nah. Gain our respect 1st and keep that head of yours as high as possible so that some god can smack that head of yours to put some sense into you. And if you dare to disrespect either of us ill make sure I sue you before you can even think of doing anything to them.

As the last few sentences slipped out of my mouth Thyme fell over and I knelt down and whispered the last sentence to him before leaving him there in shock.. DAMN BITCH WENT FULL-ON PISSED. I thought to myself as I walked over to my cousins while passing by the rest of F4 and my brother.

"Lets get outta here, I'm boutta explode" they just agreed and went into the car they used to go to the school.

WHAAA SORRY IF THE 1ST FEW CHAPTERS ARE A BIT SMALL BUT ANWAYS BACK TO THE STORY