The Dead Billionaire

Chapter 24...?

I was sitting on a bean-bag chair having my self-me-day, until two of my couple secretary's barged through the door and into my room panting and looking shocked. I squint my eyes trying to understand why they had been like that, while them giving the clue that I didnt understand.

Me: What's wrong? What happened?

Ms. Beah: Oh dear, do you ever watch the news??

Me: Hey! I was having my self-me-day by eating snacks and watching from a dvd, how am I supposed to switch channels??

Ms. Beah: Well, you could have answered your phone--

Mr. Goy: Enough dear, she's right, it was her self-her-day, but you're gonna have to want to see this.

Mr. Goy handed me an ipad while a video played in the settings of a news-reporter's station. It turn's out a Dead Billionaire named Pakorn just died yesterday Morning. I cover my mouth and look over to my two secretary's who looked both worried and shocked than most people when they see a dead body. My face immediately falls back to plain as I see their reactions.

Me: seriously? Why so worried? We're not ever relatives.

Mr. Goy: Yes, but Billionaire Pakorn used to be one of your dad's suppliers for the business, whenever his stocks where low but the money of the company bank was high, your dad would usually buy a few stocks from the Billionaire Pakorn.

Me: Well dad is always a lazy ass as always, he only knows how to go to vacations to Hawaii or Dubai, not caring about his 2 children and just left them stranded in a random country for us to learn there.

Ms. Beah: No offense sweetie, but i really never liked your parents. Even when they were young.

Me: None-taken, I also dont like them anyway. 

Silence filled the room as the 2 secretary's sat down near a couch looking like they were about to craft some type of scheme against this house-hold.

Me: So .. Am I supposed to attend?

Mr. Goy: Given the current circumstances, Im afraid so.

Ms. Beah: Yes, darling. Since your parents are out in some random country, you and your brother have to be the representatives of the Family. 

I sigh to myself and get up and dig through my closet. Nope. Naur. Nah. Too plain. Too-- bloody..? Too much. I grunt and ask for Ms. Beah to help me find something while Mr. Goy went ahead and looked for a suit to accompany me to the Funeral tonight. 

-------------------------

A FEW HOURS LATER

As me and Ms. Beah dump ourselves onto the bed filled with clothes, exhaustion filled my body, and I can only tell for the same as Ms. Beah that she too was exhausted from throwing out piles and piles of clothes from the closet to just make a specific outfit for a funeral.

Me: Awe god, I shouldnt have eaten too much. I feel heavy, tired, sweaty, and heavy.

We laugh together as i feel my body start to sink into the clothes on the bed.

Ms. Beah: you know kid? Sometimes, you and your closet are one hell of a fashionista.

Me: Yeah.. 

I stand up and grab a towel and bring my clothes to the bathroom. I rinse, shampoo, soap, and rinse myself until I get out of the shower and dry my whole body and hair. 

Your Outfit: 

---------------------

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Caleb, Mr. Goy, Ms. Beah, and I are already dressed and ready to go to the funeral. I made sure my food from my self-me-day was preserved somewhere so that it wont be too hot, too cold, but just warm enough to stay delicious.

----------------------
AT THE FUNERAL

As we enter the funeral, Loud Sobbing did not greet our ears, but flashing lights introduced themselves to our eyes as we walk to the front of the dead man's coffin. I dismissed the 2 secretary's to the side and knelt down with my brother and said our prayers to the billionaire.

After the prayers, we searched for a few empty seats, and it turns out there where some near Caleb's group of F4, so we instantly came near them.

Lalita was being herself and waving around her shoe, until Mj and Kavin was about to leave before they had spotted my brother and took a seat back down to talk to him. I grab a seat beside Thyme that's just at the back of my brother's seat hoping to hear what they were talking about. It was clear it was disresspectful for a guest of a dead person to use their phone at a funeral, so I had no other types of entertainment.

I started spacing out looking at my shoes until I hear my name being called and see a hand waving just infront of my face. I quickly grab the persons hand and look up to see Mj.

Me: Oh gosh- Im sorry.

Mj: Oh shucks-- that hurt.

Kavin: Awe ... why must you do that to poor Mj little girl?

Kavin kept teasing me and my brother tagged along. Luckily their greatest fear, and my greatest weapon was just two seats across. Lalita quickly bonked their heads and placed a finger near her lips for them to shut up.

They all turned around and talked about some politics, so i didnt really care about anyting at the time. Tho the only thing I could hear was Thyme and Lalita having a suprsingly peaceful and Quiet conversation. Did Thyme... hit his head?

That's when the lightning struck, I realized that Kaning was standing near the garlands looking so moppy. I quickly tap on Thyme to get his attention.

Thyme: What what?? Need anything?

Me: Kaning is here, look! And if she's here, where's Gorya? Have you seen her?

Thyme: Some lady gave their glass to her, I guess she went to place it somewhere else.

Me: Hmm .. alright I guess

----------
A FEW HOURS LATER

I plump back into my Pj's not caring anymore for my left-over food and going straight to bed. After a few blinks the world suddenly went dark as I fall into a heavy slumber.