Marriage

CHAPTER 20

As the words slip out of Hana's mouth. Everything around me turned white as theur voices faded into the light.

Married ..?!?!!! My eyes widened from the word as I hear Hana calling me back from the white flash.

Hana: Y/n, Y/n !!

I close my eyes and swallow hard before setting Hana aside and confronting Mj.

Me: Mj, are you serious about this? Are you really dating Hana? You should have told me. What about that nigh--

I tugged in his hand as he just slaps it away. I stumble back but I feel big hands around my waist and see Ren behind me. I give him a small nod as a thanks as I turn back around to face Mj.

Mj: stop asking so many questions. My father was right. You were clingy. I didnt know how I didnt realize this sooner, but I was blind to date you.

I feel my eyes starting to water but I give a big inhale to push them back.

Me: If thats what you want then, fine. Just dont come looking for me at the end.

I leave their table as I hear a small snicker from Mj and Hana while F4 has a small fight about the whole situation.

As the last few steps I take from exiting the building, my body felt heavy as I dropped on my knees gripping the ground. Tears streamed down on my face as I held the concrete ground scratching it with my nails. I hear a sigh from my right as I look up and see my brother.

He had his arms and feet crossed while leaning on a pilar.

I quickly wipe away any tears before he starts to mock me.

Me: what do you want?

I tried to steady my voice but in the end it turned out shakey.

Caleb: I told you so.

I banged a fist on the concrete while blood started to form on my nuckles.

I scream as if there was a crowed surrounding me in order for someone, anyone to hear me.

Me: Shut up! Just Shut up!

I take my fist from the ground and cover my face knowing the agony was too ugly to be seen.

I feel a coat wrapped around my shoulders as I look up to see my brother. I quickly hugged him as I burried my face on his shoulder listening to his advice.

I hear a sigh from him as he pats my back lightly trying to comfort me.

Caleb: I know this hug may not solve your heartbreak, but please hang in there for all of us. Deep down there is a darker and more horrifying truth than what had just unfolded. So I need you to be strong, got it?

I give out a small pout as I softly hit Caleb's chest in annoyance.

Me: is this supposed to cheer me up or think of it as a horror story!??

I hear a chuckle from my brother as we pull out of our embrace.

Caleb: All of the truth will be revealed tomorrow.

Caleb hands me a white envelope with golden writings on it.

I open the envelope and take out the card hiding inside just to be read.

I read a few paragraphs as every few sentences made my eyes widden. Tomorrow was going to be a big announcement for the Paramaanantra family and Jarustiwa family.

I look up at my brother who was now leaning on a near-by column.

Caleb: There will be an important announcement there. Best for you not to miss it especially since it will impact both you and Gorya at a great cost.

I let out a sigh before placing the envelope in my pocket and saying my goodbye's to my brother before heading back to the car.

Kaning: Y/n, what took you so long, are you alright?

They started facing towards me as if I had just been possessed by something.

Luna: Look! ----Her eyes are--- -puffy!

Luna had still been a bit sober so it was hard to makeout what she was saying between her hics.

I felt a bit unsure on what to say so we just headed back home.

--------
BACK AT HOME

I flop down on my bed and let out a loud grunt. Today was a really tiresome day. I look to my side as I hear a ringtone coming from my phone.

I pick it up not moving from my spot and see the "unknown" number who kept on calling me. I place the phone by my ear as I press answer and just lie down preparing for their words.

Unknown number: tomorrow is D-DAY. Are you ready for whats coming to you?

Me: mmmm

I let out a grunt and hang up the phone before slowly drifting off to sleep.

----------
THE NEXT DAY

I decided to skip school and just text Gorya to excuse myself for me because my father's business aquaintants from abroad are currently staying at the mansion and I have to escort them through Bangkok. I switch through a bit of outfits until I decided to wear a white shirt with longg sleeves and black shorts.

I decided to keep it classic in order not to stain my fathers reputation on his company as it was still rising

I go downstairs and see my Secretaries Mr. Goy and Ms. Beah sitting near a couch organzing a few files. They see me walk up to them as I sit across where they were sitting.

Mr. Goy: Goodmorning young mistress, have you perhaps eaten yet?

I sigh and slouch back on the couch as I nod my head to his answer.

Me: there's nothing good about Mornings unless its saturday.

We all agreed and got into a political conversation. As soon as the guests where ready we began the tour of Thailand. At the end they requested to go to kocher high school, and knowing that if i say no my father would literally just kick me out the house any second, I had just showed them the way.

We arrived at the school and everyone seems to be looking at us.