Civil War; War Cry

CHAPTER 17

Shock over came me as to what he said. Am I going crazy? Was I also drunk? I stare at Mj with wide eyes for a few minutes until I snapped.

Me: w-what did you just say?

Mj: you heard me. Take my virginity.

I wiggle out of him and slap him across the face. Is he serious?! He turned back to me.

Mj: what was that for?!

Me: you ass!! Don't talk about those stuff!

Mj: Why cant I?!

We started wrestling and arguing over and over again.

-------------
20 MINS LATER

Mj and I sat on the couch as I heave a heavy sigh.

Me: Drink some water. You need to sobber up.

I hand him the bottle as he starts chugging it down as I see a few cracks of water trickle down his neck to his clothes.

Me: H-hey! Slow down! MJ!!

I tug on to his sleeve but it was too late, he already drank the whole thing.

(MJ POV)

I look over to my left side to see Y/n looking so worriedly at me. I lean near her.

Me: I'm serious Y/n, even tho i cant tell you the exact reason why, you still need to do it.

Y/n: I never agreed to doing this, so why do I need to do it even tho I don't know what's gonna happen.

I sigh and take her in my arms. I dig my fingers softly into her hair smelling the fresh aloevera scent.

Me: Just wait for a while. Gorya and You might hear something a bit shocking.

(Y/N POV)

I sigh as I wiggle into Mj's embrace farther as I feel his warmth from his chest.

Y/n: Fine, but if something comes up I need an explanation.

Mj: Ofcourse my love.

I give out an enormous yawn as Mj looks at me and pulls out of the embrace placing a hand on my shoulder.

Mj: It's late, I should get going.

I stand up and take his car keys.

Y/n: I'll drive.

I see his eyes widden and he shakes his head.

Mj: Oh- no, I'll drive. No need.

He tries to take the keys from me but I quickly hide it under my shirt.

Y/n: No! You're still drunk, you reek of alcohol!

I hear him sigh as he walks to the exit and opens it for me.

----------------
A FEW MINUTES LATER

I drove Mj home and asked if I could borrow his car. He said yes as I started driving to my house as I received a call. I pick up my phone while there was a red light and answered the call.

Y/n:hello, who is it?

??: you shit hole! Stay away from Mj or I'll kill you! He's mine!

It sounded like a woman's voice so I sigh and hang up.

It turned into a green light so I started driving back home.

I arrived and parked the car in an indoor garage beneath the house.

I go inside through the back of the house only to meet my sleepy brother looking for something in the kitchen. I quickly hide behind a big pillar that hides my body.