Civil War; Attack

CHAPTER 15

I get back to my seat to see that we already arrived.

Me: oh, we're already here. Thanks for the ride Mj!

As I was about to open the door Mj pulled my hand and gave me a small peck on the lips.

Mj: this is my revenge for you making me not able to sleep all night.

He pulled out of my face, as I just simply gave a small bow and quickly left. I quickly hid behind a pillar pinching my cheeks from the hot red blush that left all over my face.

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS GUY AND REVENGE?! HMP!

ヽ(`⌒'メ)ノ

I hear Mj's car door open.

Mj: Hey! Strawberry! Hope you think of me the whole day!

I hear him give out a giggle and the car window closes as the sound of his car fades away. I rush inside my room as I pass by my 2 secretary's that I didnt stop to tell them why I was like this. I close the door of my room and jump on my bed kicking my feet around to taoe my shoes off.

EESH! THIS GUY. NOW I NEED TO TELL A WHOLE STORY TO MS. BEAH AND MR. GOY!!

(╥_╥)

Suddenly, I heard one of Mr. Goy's Lion of a Roar as Ms
Beah and Mr. Goy bursts into my room shoutting my name.

Mr. Goy: YOUNG MISTRESS!!

I turn around a bit jumpy from his shouting as I tilt my head and sit down.

Me: Why?? What?? How?? Who--

I was cutt off when they both suddenly took a seat on each side of the bed looking at me with wide eyes.

Mr. Goy: Young Mistress Y/n, I utter you not to go near that man any longer.

I scrunch my brows looking confused. What? Why? If Mj would be going out with other girls i would know by now.

Me: Why?

They both looked at each other before looking at me worriedly.

Me: For pete's sake, tell me already!

Ms. Beah: Well,you see--

I heard footsteps on my bedroom tiles so Ms. Beah had been interrupted by the sounds of my brother's footsteps in my room. We look over to where Caleb was, and he was standing infront of the entrance.

Caleb: there will soon be news that you need to brace yourself to. Are you sure you can keep loving Mj?

It all turned silent as he looked at me in the eyes as my thoughts danced around my head. Is he going to break up with me?? Was I not good enough?? Is he going out with other girls?? Was I not pretty or sexy enough lile those other girls he used to go with?? My mind swimmed in the depths of the questions and thoughts I had until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Ms. Beah trying to shake me up.

Ms. Beah: Y/n! Are you alright??

I snapped, and nod my head.

Me: oh- uh, yes, I'm alright.

Ms. Beah sat back down on the bed as Caleb gives out a loud sigh and exits the room.

Caleb: Just brace yourself, Mj's family does some shady business. They hate it when their son gets a girlfriend.

And with that he left. I dismissed my secretary's so I could stay in my room a bit. I closed the curtains and hop on the bed. I lightly slap my cheeks with my 2 hands to help shake me away from my thoughts. No, Mj wouldnt do anything like that, could he? I sink in the bed and start to fall asleep.

(MJ POV)

I arrived home as I see my father's secretary at the front of the house. This isnt good. I dismissed the driver as he walks away. I walk towards my father's secretary, Mr. Sim, making sure I looked a bit menacing to show no fear. I sigh and put my hands to my hips.

Me: What is it?

Mr. Sim: Your parents are waiting for you in the living room at the north wing.

Me: No need to tell me what I already knew.

I walked past him as I make my way into the house and walk to the north wing. There, I saw my 'parents' sitting on the couch with another couple. My worst nightmare.

Dad: Son, let's talk--

I cut him off by slamming my jacket on to the floor while taking a seat across the two couple.

Me: you don't need to tell me the basics. Just get straight to the point.

I sigh as my mother just laughs it off with a some-what smile. 

Mom: Ahaha! He's just grumpy today. Don't mind him!

They started laughing as I stand up from my seat. They turned silent before looking towards me as I sigh and put a hand to my head.

Me: where is she? 

Dad: She's up in your room.

My eyes widen at the response as I quickly ran to my room hoping she hadn't seen any pictures of Y/n. Funny how I used to call her hot, but now is not the time, especially since she had a huge obsession with Thyme. I reached my room and didn't hesitate to burst open the door. There, I saw my some-what fiancé. 

Hana: Hello, Mj.