Author's Note

Hello my darlings!

Hello my darlings!

Welcome to Untamed, thank you very much if you've clicked on my story. I can't wait to share this beautiful journey with you. I adore this story with all my heart and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

This book is a bxb book and I'm only going to say it once.

I'd love to know how you found this book, please reply to this comment with where you found my story!

Ash is a fashion model, not by choice but the desire of his projecting mother. People think he's too cocky for his own good, judging him based on what he posts online. But Ash hates the brush he's been painted with, along with the stereotypes of the modelling industry.

After a night of delinquent activities to rebel against his mothers wishes, Ash is caught in a crossfire with police. Sending him straight to court and slapping him with a probation order of one hundred hours community service.

When he turns up to his probation placement, an old abandoned manor in the centre of their town. Ash was not expecting to see the guy he had a one night stand with three months ago also in dusty overalls.

The pair now realising they are to spend one hundred hours together, alone, in a creepy old mansion.

What could possibly go wrong?

1. DO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. I love nothing more than interacting with you guys. Knowing what you think, your support means the world.

2. DO NOT LEAVE HATE COMMENTS. I'm all for constructive criticism but I won't stand for hate. It's free to be kind and if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you.

3. I try to make all my characters realistic. All my characters are going to be as realistic as I can make them. Sometimes they fuck up but at the end of the day they're still human and make mistakes. No one is perfect and my characters certainly aren't either, so take what they do with a pinch of salt.

4. The Model and Boxer World. I don't know much about either but I am going to research to make these as accurate as possible, if something is off it's probably for the progress of the story.

5. Enjoy my darlings!

I cannot wait to share this story with you all! I hope you're excited for what is to come!

~ Savanna x