Book 4?

Hey everyone! I hope y'all liked this series! The support and love was overwhelming. Technically, this is where the series ends. There's a lot of stuff that happens in the MCU that would make it a bit more complicated to keep a story going. However! Over the years, I've been adding stories to another book that's sort of like a book 4 because it's a continuation of Sam's story. This book is made up of a bunch of different stories about Sam. Each chapter is something different that she might go through and nothing is in a set order. So! If you guys are interested then let me know! Although, I probably won't post regularly and it'll have to be when I get new ideas for a story. But, the chapters are very diverse and are typically on the longer side. 

Some examples of these short stories:
- One where Sam is in a time loop like ground hog's day
- A cute training chapter with your favorite Avengers!
- ZOMBIES?!
- Heartbreaking moments like loss that Sam has to figure out how to deal with
- Sam possibly meeting Deadpool?
Etc!

If you guys are interested then please let me know! Who knows, I might get bored and post it anyway but I really want yall's opinion! And if you guys have an idea for a short story for Sam that you might want me to write then DM me and I might write it for you!

Love you guys!
~~~~~ LL2z