Threats

Hours passed while I was laying on the rigid bed, allowing my senses and consciousness to come back to me. My side was cramping up but my thoughts were too scrambled to realize it. My mind was going at a million miles per second, alas, my thoughts were interrupted when the cell door creaked open. The familiar man from before walked into my cell then snatched at my arm. I was dragged off the bed and out of the room. As we walked down the hall toward a large, open room, I could hear familiar voices.
  "Tony Stark. Nice of you to join us," Professor Terrain hissed.
  "Do I really have to go through the whole Liam Neeson speech? I know you have Sam," the familiar voice of my uncle caught my attention.
  "First, take off the suit," Terrain ordered, while I was still being dragged through the hall.
  Tony scoffed and I could imagine him rolling his eyes, "And why would I do that?"
  Now I came into view of the scene as Professor Terrain grinned, "Because if you do, then I have a present for you."
  Finally, I was walked into the open room and over to Lesser. My gaze flickered in front of me to find Tony standing in his suit in the open room with his face mask lifted. Tony had his fists clenched as he watched the scene unravel.
  My personal handler pulled out a pistol and all I heard was a click before a cold barrel was being pressed against my temple. I flinched at the touch but closed my eyes so I couldn't see the fearful event unfold.
  "Take off the suit, Tony. Or else," Lesser threatened.
  Tony's reply filled my head, "I could take all five of you out in a single second."
  So I took a second to look around the room at the five guys with their guns surrounding us.
   Finally, Terrain answered, "You could take the five out. But could you take out the professional snipers in the room before they hit their target?"
  There was a bang and I could feel the ground shake from the bullet that was launched towards my feet. The sniper missed intentionally as the bullet bounced away from us, but I still yelped and backed away into the muscular man behind me.
  "Don't make me ask again, Tony. Take the suit off," Terrain growled.
  There was silence but I watched as the metal fell off of Tony until his regular outfit showed. A few of the guys quickly picked up the parts of the suit and dragged it away from Tony.
  Professor Terrain smirked, "Good."
  Then the muscular man that kidnapped me slammed his fist into my stomach. Every bit of air was yanked from my lungs as I gasped for breath at the pain. It was so unbearable that I collapsed to the floor.
  Tony stepped forward, "Sam!"
  "Just a reminder that I can do whatever I want to her," Terrain made the point.
  Stark glared at the man, "What do you want?"
  "I need your help on a project. And if you refuse-," Lesser started.
  The man behind me raised his hand toward me in a threatening manner so I squeaked and flinched at the warning.
  "Okay!" Tony shouted before anything could happen. "I'll help, but if you so much as touch her, I'm out."
  Terrain nodded then turned his head and mumbled, "Take the handcuffs off."
  The man beside him pulled at my wrists until I was on my feet then he pulled out the key and unlocked the handcuffs. My wrists could finally breathe so I rubbed the sore skin around it. The man gave me one more shove towards Tony which made me stumble back but as soon as I caught my balance I raced toward Stark and into his protective arms.
  "We'll talk terms tomorrow. For now, we'll leave you two to talk," Professor Terrain explained then he turned around and walked down the hallway while the men with guns followed behind him.
  It was silent for a moment as we were left to ourselves then Tony lifted up my chin so I could look him in the eyes, "Are you okay?"
  In reply, I nodded, "For now... Tony, you can't work for him."
  A sigh slipped from Stark's lips, "Let me worry about that."
  Then I glanced back down, "I'm so sorry... What actually happened Friday... The guy was purposefully looking for me. I didn't think it was anything to worry about so I didn't tell you. But that was stupid."
  "Hey, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter now. We will get out of here, safely, one way or another," Tony reassured me.
  So I took the statement to heart and knew that I had to believe it. I also knew that I had to help figure out a way to escape; fight or flight. Either way, it didn't seem like an easy task and I feared how long we might stay here. What if Tony really does start helping Terrain? The man's intentions were definitely not good and I couldn't let Tony get dragged into the evil task. We had to find a way out.