Ranting

Luckily, I slept through most of the morning so when I was awoken by one of the guards, it was for lunch. I was so ready for food that I immediately leaped on my feet and followed after the guard. Of course, I was still in a lot of pain but I ignored it as I focused on the positives like actually being able to talk to Tony. The man led me to the lunchroom then opened the door and allowed me to walk in.
  It seemed like Tony had been waiting because as soon as I stepped foot into the room, a pair of arms wrapped around me. Warmth consumed me and I would've been able to stay like that all morning if he wasn't pressing on some bruises. I winced slightly and pulled back with a small smile. It seemed like he was going to say something but my stomach interrupted him as it growled.
  With a side-smile, he walked with me to the food. My jaw almost hit the floor with excitement as I stared at the fresh burgers. I snatched one up and took the seat next to Tony. I started eating as much as I could before the rant began.
  "Are you okay, Sam?" Tony started.
  So I nodded while keeping my mouth full but the action shifted a piece of hair to reveal the bruising around my neck.
  His eyes lit up with shock and anger, "What happened?" he interrogated while reaching out to touch the skin on my neck.
  However, I pulled away and spoke with a full mouth, "Nothing."
  So, Tony's gaze turned sharp which didn't surprise me at all, "See, this is why you should listen to me! If you would've just done as I asked then none of this would've happened! Did you think I was just telling you not to do anything stupid to make you mad? And all of this trying to escape crap, for what? Getting your ass kicked?!"
  Even though his tone was harsh, his eyes were obvious with worry as he scanned me for any more injuries. Of course, there were bruises decorating on my skin but a few scratches and cuts here and there. Fortunately, I was able to ignore wounds.
  Stark sighed which was a clear indication that he was not through with his speech, "Gah, Sam! What was your main objective? To get yourself killed?! Did you even think this through?!"
  "Would you stop yelling at me!?" I snapped with my mouth still full of food.
  "You're right, because obviously telling you anything doesn't work either! It just goes in one ear and out the other," Stark continued. "How much more of this are you going to take until you realize that you're not invincible?"
  So, I rolled my eyes and swallowed the bites that I had taken, "I remember you telling me a week ago that I should use the suit when I needed. I was just keeping the promise... And all of this ranting and I don't even get a 'thank you'?"
  Tony's gaze turned cold, "For what?! If I might add, I had a gun pointed at me, Sam!"
  However, I pursed my lips in thought, "That was a minor hiccup. I needed a distraction."
  The words caught Tony by surprise as he narrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "... For what?"
  Now I couldn't hold back a smirk as I replied, quietly so no one could listen in on the conversation between us, "Oh, now you'll let me talk... Well, I got in contact with Fury and I needed some time so he could locate us."
  Tony blinked a couple of times as if he were processing my words, "Wait, you weren't just trying to escape? You were actually talking to Director Fury?"
  "Duh," I rolled my eyes, playfully.
  There was another pause as if Tony was waiting for me to continue so when I didn't he questioned, "Well, did he locate us?"
  I gave another nod, "Yeah, they're coming today. I would've told you yesterday but that jerk, Terrain, made it pretty hard to do that when he said I couldn't see you."
  It still seemed like Tony was trying to process my words, "So... we're leaving today?"
  "If everything goes smoothly," I admit. "Now, can I eat?"
  Tony sighed but smiled, "Of course."
  Relieved, I continued to eat the meal since I knew I needed my strength. Today was a big day which meant I had to prepare mentally and physically. Was I ready to leave? One hundred and ten percent.
  Luckily, I finished my burger before the guards ushered me out of the room. I locked my arms behind my back as I followed the men to my cell. After the whole trying-to-escape incident, Terrain ordered more guards around me so I couldn't try it again. So the entourage showed me to my cell and locked it behind me. I walked to my bed and sat down with my thoughts and the dictionary that was still sitting on my covers.
  Around sixty minutes passed and I figured that someone would take me to the shower. However, no one came as the minutes passed by. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion until an alarm sounded. I quickly covered my ears in shock and wondered what the alarm could mean.
  Instinctively, I grabbed the dictionary then slid into a corner near the door. I clenched the book tightly in my hands and prepared for whatever was going to come next. The feeling that I didn't know what was happening or what was going to happen sent a wave of anxiety over me.
  The cell door clicked then started slowly opening. In fear that it was one of my guards, as soon as the figure stepped further into the room I launched myself at them. I raised the dictionary over my head then slammed it down onto the figure. I knew I startled them, however, they reacted powerfully as they knocked the book from my hands. Unfortunately, I was too shocked to react as they shoved me into a nearby wall and pressed their arm against my chest.
  My heart started racing as I glanced up at the figure but my jaw practically dropped when my eyes connected to the familiar figure. They seemed to notice too because they narrowed their eyebrows but smiled, "Sam?"