Chapter 2: Sold

(edited)

[3rd Person]

It had been years since that happened. Izuku was raised into the life of being sold constantly and being only useful for sex. As a kid, they didn't exactly force him to have sex with people. They 'trained' him to be the perfect little omega and when he turned 13 that was when it all actually started.

They only had three rules that helped them the most.

1: Don't mark the omegas
2: Don't bruise/cut/or leave any marks on them
3: Don't impregnate them

Izuku had adjusted to his new life. The omega protection services were supposed to take him that day in the park. Not some omega traffickers.

__

Izuku sat silently in his little cage next to Ochako. They were both naked, their entire bodies exposed. It didn't bother either of them, they had grown up together.

"A-Are they going to sell us off again? What if we get separated?" Ochako asked as she leaned her back against the cage.

"I'm getting sold first. Who knows maybe I can talk some sense into my new owners to own you as well," Izuku said as he gently tugged against his lime green scent-blocking collar. Ochako nodded and perked up when the doors to the room they were in opened.

A man walked toward Izuku's cage and gripped it firmly before dragging him out of the room. The two omega's shared a sad look before Izuku was on a stage. He was in front of a bunch of people that he can obviously smell were alphas.

He looked over the crowd and spotted a pair in the corner. One had his legs resting on top of the other and they seemed to be chatting about something.

"Alright, ladies and Gents let us get down to business yeah? Today we have a rare sight to see. A young, well-groomed, male omega! We're starting the bid at $200,000" The guy said as he held a hand to Izuku who just stared.

"230,000!" A man shouted. His blonde hair was combed to the side and his blue eyes held nothing more than bad deeds in them.

"290,000,"

Izuku's attention snapped to the alpha who was sitting in the corner. He had two different colored hair one side red and one white. His hand was being held behind him by the angry-looking blonde.

__

"3 million," Shoto offered as he raised his hand. He had been going back and forth against Monoma who had also wanted the little green omega who was locked in the cage on the stage, naked and exposed to the world.

"3.5 million" Monoma said as he stood up. Katsuki growled slowly, his pheromones flooding the room as he raised his hand once again to place the final bet.

"1 billion dollars,"

Izuku gasped out. 1 billion? He never even heard that amount before.

No one had ever paid that much for him. Why? Why did they do it?

"SOLD!! TO THE ALPHAS IN THE BACK FOR 1 BILLION!"

__

(L)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-L and T

Love you guys -Lia