Chapter 15: Gone!

[3rd person]

Izuku didn't know how it happened. He remembers sitting with Ochako on the bosses bed. Their room was extremely large and their bed was so big that it fascinated the two omegas.

Their alpha guard was standing right next to the door just watching. He had a headphone in his ear where he was waiting for the signal that everything was clear.

A loud explosion caught everyone off guard and the room immediately filled with scared pheromones and omega whimpers. Aizawa pulled his gun from his belt and walked to the omegas.

"Go to the closet and hide, don't make a noise and put on your collars," he whispered. Izuku was the first to react. He instantly stood up and grabbed the two scent blocking collars off the desk beside the bosses bed.

He clipped Ochako's pink collar around her neck and then clipped his before dragging the younger girl to the closet.

He pulled the sliding doors opened and shoved her in. She whimpered as he also got inside and closed the door. They peeked through the small holes in the closet door as the door to the room burst open.

A short blonde girl with space buns walked inside. She was twirling a knife in one hand and held a gun in the other. From the window a man crawled inside. His skin was completely covered in scars and burns as he also held a gun up.

"Where are the omegas?" The girl asked with a viscous growl. Izuku's hands instantly covered both of their mouths before they could let out the submissive whimper. The two alpha's were definitely strong. Their pheromones were filling the entire room and they both looked so scary.

"They aren't here," Aizawa lied as pulled out another gun and pointed one at the blonde alpha and the other at the male alpha.

"Who are you guys?" He asked.

"Toga Himiko! The rightful owner of that pretty female omega," she growls as she tosses the knife. It grazes over Aizawa's shoulder, tearing the fabric and drawing only a little bit of blood.

"Oh he bleeds!" She giggled Psychotically. Dabi snickered as he aimed the gun.

"So where are they?" He repeats the question.

"The bosses told me to move them! They wanted them somewhere people won't look so they told me to move them to the third floor," Aizawa completely lies.

Izuku bit back the whimper that he wanted to let out. He didn't know why the alpha was lying for them but he was injured and the sight of blood made Izukus gut twist.

"Liar, why would you turn them in just like that? You're trying to get us away from them aren't you? They're in this room aren't they?" Toga giggled as she sniffed the air.

Izuku didn't mean to, but he subconsciously let out a fearful whimper that caught everyone's attention. The girl smirked as she walked to the closet and threw the doors opened, the two omegas sitting there fear evident in their eyes.

Then everything went black.
___

Shoto and Katsuki barge into the room where Denki was standing in the corner holding two collars and Shinsou was on the floor next to Aizawa who was bleeding for a bullet wound and a couple stab wounds

"What the hell happened here!?" Shigaraki asked who was behind the two alphas. He heard what happened and decided to go with them. Jirou was standing there with her hand over her mouth as she held back tears.

"Toga and Dabi came and took the omegas... they're gone," Shinsou explained as he held the rag up to his fathers wounds. His hands and clothes were covered in blood. He was fighting back his tears and you could tell he wanted to break down.

Shoto looked about ready to rage. He turned to Shigaraki and pointed a finger at him.

"Find your god damn alphas and get our omegas or so help me God I will kill you," Shoto growled.

Shigaraki raised his hands in defense as he grabbed his phone dialed the number. It went straight to voicemail.

Katsuki was only getting more angry by the second. He balled his fist and slammed them into the wall

"FUCKING FIND THEM!!"

____

(L)

L: Tsumu is currently on writers break so until they're ready I'll be taking over this book. I wrote the last like 3-4 chapters because of it and hopefully they're ready to start writing once again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-L and t