Chapter 12: Don't Be Suspicious

[Jirou's POV]

It's been two days since I was taken in by the Midnight Crawlers and everything seemed to be going fine. I would constantly update Denki and the bosses about the situation and I'd steer clear of the two main alphas.

I learned that the black-haired alpha was named Touya Todoroki and he was around 7 years older than Shoto. He went by the name Dabi and everything about him changed.

Apparently, he went batshit crazy and lit himself on fire. He didn't get far though and only torched his arms, part of his chest, neck, and his face.

The girl's name was Himiko Toga and she was obsessed with blood, knives, daggers, anything sharp and shiny. She had accidentally killed a baby bird with her knife and found it intriguing so she went on a killing spree, killing small animals. When her parents found out they kicked her out and tried to send her to a psyche ward only for her to kill everyone and escape.

The leader is chill though. Kinda like an overgrown baby.

He almost caught me though.

I was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for myself without my glasses on and he walked in. I didn't know what to say about it so I just claimed they were for fashion and let him try them on.

I was currently sitting on one of the red cushioned sofas that were placed in the middle of a bar area with Shigaraki in front of me.

"Jirou, we have an offer for you," He started.

I hummed and tried to reposition myself without reopening any of the almost healed wounds.

"Join us," He says.

I suck in a sharp breath and nod slowly.

"What else can I do? You guys helped me. You guys saved me, it's the only way I can repay you," I say as if it were true. Everything was going great and I couldn't help but feel proud. This was the biggest mission I had ever been on and it was going great.

Toga bounced into the room, twirling her knife around her fingers.

"Shiggy! Dabi and I are heading off again!" She says before skipping away. That was another thing. Toga and Dabi kept constantly disappearing at the same time every day.

"I'm going to go repatch my wounds," I say before pushing myself off the couch and walking to my room. I clicked on the side of the glasses, turning them on.

"Do you copy? It's me Nightwing," I whisper. I get an almost immediate response.

"I'm here! What did you need? copy,"

"I need you to track down Toga and Dabi and see where they head off to every day around 12:30 through 4 pm, over," I say.

"On it," Denki responds. I can hear the typing of his computer.

"Well I can't say much but it looks like they're at the omega auction center even though there isn't an auction going off today. That's quite odd. I think they're waiting for something or someone. They probably think the bosses are going to return the two omegas, just continue steering clear, you may not be an omega but you're very pretty and soon enough toga is gonna get sexually frustrated, I'm signing off now, be safe," Denki said before there was a low beeping noise.

I clicked the button once again and the door burst open.

"Who were you just talking to?"

___

[Izuku's POV]

I didn't know what was going on but I felt cramped in the room. I hadn't been able to leave. There was an alpha who would constantly stay at the door and give Ochako and I food whenever it came of time. There was a bathroom connected to the room so I never had the chance to leave.

Shoto and Katsuki would visit every once and a while but they said they shouldn't stay long due to our safety.

What was up with them?

I didn't realize I had started pacing until a pillow was thrown at me. Ochako was sitting on the bed with her hands clenching her oversized pink sweatshirt and she had a large smile on her face as she tried not to laugh.

"You're pacing and ranting again," She says casually. I sighed deeply and run my fingers through my curls before walking to the door and banging on it.

The alpha was nice and he had a mate, a husband who I could tell he loved dearly, and two kids. I didn't think too much about him being an alpha because in general, he acted like a dad.

"What's wrong Izuku?" He asks as he opens the door.

"Why can't we leave the room? I feel like I'm trapped in a box," I whine. He shakes his head slowly and looks over to see Ochako just shrug at him.

"Fuck it... Come and I'll take you to the garden in the back but the bosses never hear a word about this okay?"

I nod happily and Ochako jumps off the bed and lands happily on her feet.

"Great now come on and stay quiet," He says and opens the door wider.

Ochako and I follow him through the house and toward the backyard which held a beautiful garden. I immediately walk to the beautiful flowers until I hear strings of curses from inside the house.

Aizawa got a call and his face dropped.

"We have to get back inside RIGHT NOW! She was caught,"

___

(L)

-Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-L and T