Chapter 10: Going Undercover

[3rd Person]

"What exactly is my job?" Jirou asked as she tucked a piece of her purple hair behind her ear.

"Just scope out the place, figure out what's everyone's specialties, their names, and what they want with the omegas. I don't care if you have to get inside the building and pretend to be on their team but do it. No one knows about you so just get inside," Katsuki explained as he stood up from his chair and placed a hand on his desk.

"What if I get caught?" She asked.

"You won't. You'll be wearing some glasses that have a camera connected to them and a microphone. The glasses have a system that can show you the messages we send so you'll be able to communicate with us," Shoto said as he crossed his legs from the seat he was sitting.

"Denki is in charge of watching over me!? Are you seriously trusting an omega to do that job?" Jirou asked. Katsuki growled lowly and watched as Jirou shrank from where she stood.

"Just do your damn job earphone jack. Get out and stop at the computer room to get your glasses," Katsuki commanded.

Jirou nodded and rushed out of the office. She muttered under her breath as she walked to the elevator and pressed the floor where the computer room was. She flipped off the camera that was in the elevator and sighed.

"Sometimes I question this job," She whispers just as the doors open. She throws the door open only to be met with a sight she did not want to see.

She cleared her throat loudly as she turned around and rubbed her eyes in embarrassment. Denki was sitting on Shinsou's lap, both of them not wearing any clothes. Denki rushed to get off Shinsou's lap and pulled his shorts up legs and threw Shinsou his own pants.

"What are you doing here?" Shinsou asks as if nothing happened.

"Glasses, mission," Jirou said as she pointed behind her in the direction the glasses were. She refused to turn around and be reminded of what she just walked into. The room smelled of sex and lust pheromones but she tried to ignore it.

"Here," Denki said quietly as he placed the glasses case in her hands. She finally turned around and put her hand on the desk.

"How exactly do they work?" She asked. Denki clicked his collar into place and walked forward after scrubbing his hands with hand sanitizer.

"Put them on," He said and She listened.

"Okay so there's a button on the side and it activates everything," Denki explained as he leaned up to Jirou's height and clicked something on the glasses. Some TVs in the room turned on and he could see himself.

"The messages will be sent through my computer and they should show up in green inside your glasses, though no one else can see them. There's a chip inside of them that allows your glasses to connect to my computer, your girlfriend actually made it," Denki smiled warmly as he fixed the glasses and nodded.

"Good luck,"

___

Jirou sighed deeply as she looked around the alley. She thought of an idea before tearing some of her clothes and rubbing dirt on her skin. She grabbed some broken glass and cut some places on her body and gave herself bruises.

She messed up her hair and limped in the direction of the abandoned warehouse. She banged on the doors and started fake crying.

"L-LET ME IN P-PLEASE!" She screamed as she continued to bang on the door. The door was thrown open and she immediately fell. She looked up to meet crimson red eyes that reminded her of her boss.

The man had pale blue hair and scars all over his face.

"Shiggy! She's bleeding let her in!" A woman's voice shouted. Jirou looked over and locked eyes with golden eyes. One of her main targets. She noted her appearance and continued to whine and cry. She had Eijiro scent her so that she would smell like alpha.

"Fine dumbass, get the first aid kit,"

___

(L)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-L and T