Chapter 7: The Brother

Dabi - Alpha
Toga - Alpha

(edited)

~| Dabi pov |~

"Dabi do something~" Toga whines pulling my arm.

"You lost and nearly gave us away with your blonde space buns you bitch!" I growled grabbing her wrist pulling her away.

"I'm sorry okay just don't pull so hard," she says.

I dragged her up to the rooftop and crouched down to watch Katsuki and Shoto with their three omegas walking to the car.

"I wanted that omega Dabi~" she whispers in a whiny voice.

"Yes I know and I wanted the green-haired one but we need to be smart about it" I said narrowing my eyes at the green-haired boy.

"I don't take you as the type to go for the innocent ones," Toga says giving me a weird look.

"And I didn't peg you as the type to go for the sweet girly ones," I said using the same tone as her.

She huffed and crossed her arms while looking away from me, I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior and ignored it knowing she'll get over it quickly.

"They're leaving," I said standing up.

I jumped off the rooftop and sprinted to my car, Toga followed me to my car and we both climbed in. I started it up and zoomed out the parking lot, I put my foot down racing back to our hideout.

"Why aren't we following them?" Toga asks.

"Because they went back to their house" I replied holding up the tracking device.

"Woah when did you- ohhhhh," she says giggling.

I smirk and headed inside the old warehouse building across the street and knocked six times on the big metal doors.

"Let's go get what we deserve Toga," I said as the doors opened.

"Right with ya Dabi," she says smiling.

~| Shoto pov |~

I saw Katsuki grab something from under the car and examine it, so I joined his side with worry filling my gut and looked at the thing in his hand.

"Someone was tracking us," Katsuki says.

"Yeah, and I know who that someone is" I said.

I know who did it... but why..?

"Who is it Todoroki?" He asks growling at me.

"His name is Dabi" I replied.

He closes his hand into a fist and takes my hand, I was pulled down several of the hallways until we ended up in the computer room. Denki sat at the computer with his mate by his side and the two were talking, Katsuki slams the tracker between them which makes them go quiet and Denki picks the thing up to examine it.

"This is a tracker," Denki says looking up at us.

"We know but I want to know if you can find out where they're to tracking us down from" Katsuki ordered.

"Okay I'm on it Boss," Denki says with a salute.

We both nod and I follow Katsuki out of the room.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We are going to lay low and figure out why they want to know our every move and then we will strike back" Katsuki explains.

"Yeah I agree with that," I said.

We make it to our office and Katsuki immediately calls for Kirishima.

"You called," Kirishima says walking into the room.

"Yes, I want you to up the security and have eyes on all of our omegas I want them protected" Katsuki orders.

"Okay I'm on it Boss," Kirishima says before leaving.

I nervously played with my fingers not knowing if I should tell Katsuki that Dabi is my brother.

"What's wrong, Shoto?" Katsuki asks flopping onto the couch.

I swallowed hard and carefully made my way over to Bakugo, he makes some room for me to sit and looks at me with a harsh yet soft gaze.

"Well... Dabi is my brother" I said not looking Katsuki in the face.

It was airily quiet and it got to me, I look up at him with tears in my eyes and I couldn't really see Katsuki's shocked face through my tears.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright baby, I was just shocked is all" Katsuki softly says hugging me.

I cried into his shoulder and gripped the front of his coat he was wearing, I had finally managed to calm myself down enough to look him in the eyes.

"What are we going to do Katsuki?" I asked.

"I dunno Shoto I dunno," he says pulling me into my chest.

- T

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-L and T