Chapter 5: The Ticking Time Bomb

(Edited)

~| Todoroki pov |~

I carefully open the door to our office and poke my head in, Katsuki was sitting in his chair with a scowl across his face and a cigarette in between his fingers.

"What is it?" He asks angrily.

"Katsuki" I replied stepping into the room.

"Shoto, it's you," He says looking up from his computer.

I nodded and stood there nervous about setting the bomb off, but instead, he opens his arms up and gestures for me to sit in his lap. I make my way around the large desk and stand in front of him, Katsuki pulls me down and on his lap with my feet on his desk and my back against his rock-hard chest.

"Hmmmmm you smell like strawberries and cream" Katsuki mumbles rubbing his face in my hair.

I giggled and tried pushing his face out of my hair, then he started tickling me and playfully biting me. But our playtime was cut short with a loud knock and Katsuki composed himself and put the cigarette in his mouth.

"Come in!" He shouts.

Kirishima comes in with a folder and placed it on the desk.

"Thank you Kirishima," Bakugou says.

"Of course Boss," he says bowing and leaving.

Once he left I got nervous because I had to tell him about the omega wanting his friend and I didn't know how to tell Katsuki without getting him mad.

"What's wrong Shoto?" Katsuki asks.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my daze.

"You're letting off concerning pheromones," he says.

"Oh yeah well there is something I need to tell you," I said swallowing hard.

He raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"The omega we bought asked if we can buy his friend too because he had made a promise to her that they'd never be seperated again and I don't want to be the wall that blocks them... so what do you say?" I explained.

He was quiet. Way too quiet. It scared me. I sat there uncomfortably waiting for an answer. I finally heard a sigh and a pair of strong arms wrap around from behind me.

"Okay fine but I don't want to deal with her and you have to keep them in line got it" he says.

I nodded.

~| Deku pov |~

I followed Denki down the long dark hallway and into what looked to be a lounge room, I kept my distance not knowing what he was going to do, and watched as Denki flops onto the couch.

"Come sit I don't bite," he says playfully.

"O- o- okay" I stuttered sitting down at the other end.

Denki turns the tv on and puts his feet up, I admired his carelessness especially when he lives in a house full of alphas and looks really healthy. I flinched as the phone on the coffee table rang and grabbed the cushion holding it tightly.

"Hello Sir," Denki says into the phone.

He nodded his head and hums.

"We are in the lounge room," Denki says before putting the phone down.

I look at him waiting to see if he will tell me what that was all about.

"The boss is coming best get your bravery together," he says.

I gulped and nodded.

Oh god, the alpha boss is coming...

What does he want..?

The tv was turned off and there was a figure standing infront of us, I slowly looked up at Todoroki and my breath got stuck in my throat.

"So I talked to my mate or the Boss is what you'll call him and he said yes," Todoroki says.

"What! No way! Thank you so much!" I said.

"But I'll need to know her name," Todoroki says.

"Ochako that's her name," I said excitedly.

I finally get to fulfill the promise I made to Ochako and finally be together...

- T

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-L and T