Chapter 18: Our Omegas

(No ones POV)

The door was thrown open. Izuku felt his whole body light up when he saw them.

"Shoto!" he shouted only to get stomped on again. His nose was bleeding. His body was bruised. He most likely had broken bones but he couldn't tell. Shoto was slowly walking closer, a gun in hand. He was distracting the two alphas while Katsuki snuck his way toward the still tied-up omega.

Dabi turned to Shoto and he scoffed.

"You've gotten weak," He growls. The two alphas' growling grows louder as Izuku whimpers. He was being pinned down by his foot on him. 

"Says the person who stole someone else's omegas. Mad that no one wants you by choice?" Shoto taunts. Toga giggles before leaning back and shutting up.

"Awe is that how you speak to your dear older brother?" Dabi smirks as he steps off of Izuku and slowly walks to Shoto. The omega stands up slowly and looks around. Katsuki locks eyes with him before sliding a gun toward Izuku.

The omega only grabbed it with shaky hands. Toga tried running at him but Eijiro barged in and held her down. Hitoshi was helping carry Ochako. Her body was wrapped up and nude. 

They watched as Izuku fidgeted with the gun. He clicked it and held it up. His breathing became uneven but with every step, Dabi took toward Shoto, Izuku felt more confident. 

His finger pressed against the trigger. He waited. 

"You stopped being my older brother the moment you left me, the moment you left all of us," Shoto growled. 

Dabi only laughed. 

Izuku took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. The push of the gun made him stumble back and the sound made his head hurt. He looked and felt his chest swirl with pride as he saw the bullet hit the target.

But then his stomach twisted. He just shot someone. In the head. He just killed someone.

His breathing quickened as he backed up. The gun dropped to the floor and his back hit the cement wall.

Katsuki rushed over with Shoto following close after. They both wrapped a  blanket around Izuku and walked him out of the building. The bright light made Izuku squint.

Tears were leaking down his face as he walked toward the van. Katsuki got into the driver's seat while Shoto walked with Izuku to the passenger side. He got in and pulled Izuku on his lap.

He looked at his neck and noticed the collar was gone. Replaced with one with Dabi's name engraved on it.

Shoto took it off him and replaced it with another one. 

"You're safe now," Shoto whispered as he pulled Izuku to his chest.

"I killed someone..." Izuku sobbed quietly. Shoto whispered soft things to him as they drove out of there. They didn't stay to wait for what happened to Toga.

They couldn't care less.

__

Izuku sat in a room by himself. It's been a week since everything happened but he couldn't get anything out of his head.

A knock on the door pulled his attention.

"Come in," He called.

The door opened and Shoto walked in. He had a key in his hands. Izuku tilted his head in confusion.

"What is the key for?" 

Shoto pulled a note out his pocket and passed it to Izuku. The words on the front page made his heart pound.

"Address of Inko Midoriya," Izuku read out loud. He looked at Shoto for confirmation and instantly jumped up.

"Im gonna see my mom!?" He asked in joy. 

"Yep. Katsuki's in the car come on, she's waiting for you Izuku,"

Izuku instantly ran to the door. He was given a pair of clothes to change into. A fluffy lime green sweater that was about two sizes bigger than his and a pair of light blue skinny jeans that hugged his waist and curves perfectly.

He had a lime green collar that had Shoto's name engraved into it and a bracelet that had Katsuki's name engraved into it.

Shoto styled his hair and gave him a cute pair of glasses that had little designs around the lens holder.

Once he was done Shoto gave him his bright red sneakers and walked him to the entrance. Ochako was standing there. Her body still wrapped in bandages but less than before. She was wearing a pink sundress with a pink headband.

She had a pink collar on with the name "Tsuyu" engraved into it. They got into the car and both talked about how excited they were.

"I cant wait to see her again!" Ochako exclaims. Izuku nodded. His leg was bouncing and his throat was dry.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"She will," Shoto said as he turned around to face the two omegas in the back seat. 

"You're both amazing, Now come on we're here!"

___

Double update to apologize for not updating for a while

hope you enjoyed

-Lia