A Knock In The Middle Of The Night

It's been three weeks since filming began and you were having the time of your life. You had finally got used to life and everything was incredible.You arrived that morning to set and went into your trailer. Since you were the lead in the movie every monday there was a binder waiting for you with your schedule for the week. You sat down and started reading; however, your heart sank the moment you saw what was happening tomorrow. Your first kiss with Florence. you were shooting Taylor and Emiu's first kiss tomorrow. You got extremely nervous since you were gonna kiss your crush. You tried reading the rest of the schedule but you weren't able to concentrate on anything but the kiss.

You arrive on set and see Florence already there. She looked sad, you could tell by the way she was sitting and by the slight frown on her face.

"Hi Flo" you greet her sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Hi" she told you.

"Is everything okay?" You ask her.

She sighs before saying "Zach and I got into another fight, this time it was big" she speaks and you feel bad for her. Yes you may like the woman sitting next to you but you hate seeing her sad, and even though you hated the fact that she wasn't with you you were happy she had someone like Zach who loved her and cared for her, Zach made her happy.

"I'm so sorry Flo '' you tell her sympathetically.

"It's okay y/n thank you." she tells you before resting her head on your shoulder. You get all the butterflies in your stomach and try not to move so she doesn't think you are uncomfortable and she keeps her head on your shoulder. After a few minutes everyone arrives to set and you begin filming.

The whole day you were amazed at Florence's ability to stop looking sad the second the cameras start rolling. She did an amazing job as always.

The day ended early and you were thankful for that since Mondays are always exhausting. You made yourself some dinner, watched t.v., talked to your mom, did laundry and finally you went back to sleep. You have no idea how long you have been sleeping but you were woken up by a loud knock on your door. You checked your phone and saw it was 1:00am. You got up and went to open the door.

It was Florence, she was crying and there was a suitcase behind her.

"Flo? What happened?" You ask pulling her into your apartment as she grabbed her suitcase but you stopped her and carried the suitcase yourself.

"Zach and I broke up." she tells you.

"Oh Flo, I'm so sorry" you tell her pulling her into a hug and she just cries in your arms. She cries for a few minutes and you let her without moving. When her cries die down you move to the couch and she just sits there.

"Do you want some tea?" you ask her.

"Yes please" she tells you. You go into the kitchen and make her some tea. The moment her liquid touches her lips she cries again.

"Is it bad? I'll make you another one" you say worried and getting up from the couch.

"No no no" Flo stops you, "it's incredible it tastes like home." she says and you are able to breathe again.

"I haven't tasted a tea as good as this one since I moved here." she tells you and for the first time since she got here she smiles, a genuine smile.

You talk for a while about tea until she gets quiet all of a sudden.

"I really miss England." she tells you.

"I know Flo," you say, sighing, "I do too."

You talk for a while about England and you manage to make her laugh a bit, she seems more calm and the tea really helps. Every time you saw Florence when she still lived at her parents house she was drinking tea.