I Can't Swim

The next day you wake up early and decide to order some room service. You are very excited to spend the afternoon with Florence except for the fact that you have no idea what to do. You finish your breakfast and go downstairs to wait for the shuttle to set.

"Are you excited for your date today?" you ask Hanna, diverting your eyes from the window and looking at your friend.

"I am, I really am" she tells you very excited.

"What are you guys doing?" you ask.

"We are gonna go swim with dolphins" she says,"I know it's silly but swimming with dolphins has been something I've always wanted to do."

"It's not silly Hanna that sounds very fun actually." you tell her.

"After that we are gonna go to this really cute restaurant that is under a volcano apparently." she says and you are happy for your friend. She looks happy. Jonathan is a good guy, he is kind, funny, gentle and not to mention very very handsome.

"That sounds amazing Hanna. I'm happy for you." you tell your friend excited.

"How about you? What are you gonna do?" she asks you.

"I have no idea, I guess we'll just go with the flow." you tell her and honestly you are good with that. As long as you spend time with Florence everything is good.

You are on a fifteen minute break and you decide to call Raffie since you need to hear her voice to distract you from your feelings towards her sister.

"Miss Raffie Pugh, what an honor." you say the moment she picks up the phone.

"The honor is all mine miss y/l/n." she says, making you laugh.

"I miss you." you tell her.

"Oh please y/n we talk everyday you can't miss me that much." she says sarcastically.

"Shut up bitch you are the one that gets all clingy when I don't answer the phone." you say laughing.

"You love and you know it." she tells you.

"Sometimes." you respond, "have you bought your plane ticket yet?" you ask her.

"I did, I will see you very soon, friend." she tells you and you squeal in excitement.

"Yesssss I'm so excited we'll have so much fun Raffie I can't wait." you tell her very excited.

"Oh god I can't wait either I miss you so much and I can't wait to see Florence either." She says very excited.

"How long will you stay here?" you ask her.

"Ten days." she says.

"Well we need to cover almost three months of fun in ten days." you tell her. "Oh come on y/n we can do that, we are awesome." she says and you can picture her smiling all those miles away.

"Of course we can. Have you met us? We are amazing." you say laughing.

"We are but y/n I'm so sorry I have to go Daniel is here and we are gonna go to the movies, talk to you later?" she says.

"Yeah yeah I have to go to set too so I'll text you." you tell her, "have fun with Daniel."

"Thanks y/n I Love you, talk to you later" she says.

"Bye" you tell her hanging up.

You walk back to set and finish doing your scenes for the day. Once you are done you go back to your hotel on the shuttle. Hanna sits next to Daniel you you use this opportunity to have a quick nap on the drive to the hotel. Once you get there you wish the best of luck to Hanna and walk over to Florence.