Raffie Pugh

You are eating breakfast with Florence in your apartment waiting to get a call from Raffie letting you know she is here. The both of you are eating on the kitchen table.

"So what's the plan for today?" Florence asks you biting her toast.

"Raffie will call me when she lands and I'll leave to pick her up, then we'll go have lunch somewhere, come back here so she can unpack and everything and then we'll go to your apartment for dinner." you explain to her while she nods in agreement.

"Okay then, have you changed my name on your phone?" she asks getting up and leaving her dish at the sink.

"Yes, I changed it to Florence, literally just that. Have you?" You asked her finishing your coffee.

"Yes I changed it to y/n." she says and in that moment your phone starts ringing. You answer it and hear Raffie's excited voice through the speaker.

"We are officially in the same time zone!" she says very happy.

"That's great I'll leave right now." you say grabbing your car keys, "text me when you pass immigrations."

"Okay I'll let you know, we are getting out now, call you later bye." she says, hanging up the phone.

"I'll load the dishwasher baby and go pick up Raffie." Florence says rinsing the dishes.

"Are you sure? I can help." you say.

"Yeah sure, just go." she says smiling. God this woman.

"Okay I'll see you tonight." you say walking over to her and giving her a passionate kiss since you don't know when you'll be able to kiss her again.

"See you tonight." she says and you leave your apartment and drive to the airport.

You are very excited to see your best friend, you have missed her like crazy and are glad that you'll be able to spend some time with her. You also don't really want to lie to her and you know it will be hard to do it for 10 whole days. You also don't want to be apart from Florence for that long. You are so lost in your own thoughts that before you realize it you arrive to the airport.

You park your car and in that moment Raffie tells you she just passed through immigrations and is on her way to the exit. You are waiting outside the gate for Raffie since she will walk through it any second now. You keep waiting until you finally see her, the moment you make eye contact the two of you break into the biggest smile ever and run to each other. You finally hug your best friend and you feel relieved to finally be with her again. You were so used to Raffie that now you find it hard not to see her everyday.

"God I missed you so much!" you say squeezing her cheeks knowing how much she hates that when you pull away. She immediately pulls back her head and slaps your hands away from her face.

"I missed you too, this will be the best week ever!" she says, grabbing her luggage and walking towards the exit.

You are driving through the sunny streets of LA and Raffie is very happy looking outside the window thinking she will see a celebrity walking by.

"Will you stop that? I promise you you won't see anyone important walking by." you tell her.

"Hope is the last thing that dies y/n." she says without diverting her eyes from the window.

You arrive at your apartment and give her a tour and she loved it. You are helping her organize her stuff in the closet. You feel your phone buzzing in your pocket, you take it out anre realize you got a text from Florence.

Florence: I miss you already.

You: I miss you too.

Florence: Are you with Raffie?