Black Widow Premiere

The Black Widow premiere is taking place on Thursday and you are extremely excited to go with Florence. That week you go to work like you had been for the past month.

The whole week you get sent many options from different brands to take to the premiere. When Thursday comes you have three final options from Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton. That they get up early and go shoot a couple of scenes, once you are done you head back to Florence apartment just in time because the whole glam team arrives just a few minutes after you.

They start working on you and Florence and about two hours later you are ready to walk the red carpet. You end up choosing the Prada outfit and Florence is wearing a beautiful Versache dress. She looks stunning.

"You look incredibly beautiful." she says when she sees you.

"You look even more beautiful." you tell her.

"I feel expensive." you say and she laughs.This is the first time you have been in fancy clothes as well as fancy jewelry. What you are wearing costs more than you ever imagined you'll be wearing.

"You look like a million bucks babe." she says and you laugh. "Ready?" you nod, take her hand and the two of you leave her apartment. You get into the car and a driver takes you both to the venue the premiere is taking place at. Once you get there you start hearing the screams of all the people there.

You get out of the car and the moment Flo gets out of the car the screams become Lauder and people start chanting Florence's name. She goes over to them excitedly and signs. a few autographs, takes a few pictures and then walks over back to you. You walk the carpet and you and Florence pose for a few pictures and with this act you basically just confirmed your relationship to the world but you don't care you want everyone to know Florence Rose Pugh is yours and yours only.

You walk the carpet and Florence stays there for a while taking pictures alone and with the rest of her cast members. Once she is done with the carpet she talks to a few reporters and then she finally gets to you.

"You look gorgeous." you tell her, giving her a quick peck on the lips. You take her hand and head into the theater. Someone guides you to your seat and you realize you are sitting next to Scarlett and her husband.

"Hi girls" she says excitedly.

"Hi guys." Florence asks politely, "Colin this is y/n my girlfriend." she says introducing the two of you.

"Hi y/n nice to meet you." Colin says, shaking your hand.

"Nice to meet you too." you say happily and sit down next to Florence.

"I'm so excited Flossie I can't wait for the movie to start." you tell her and she grabs your hand excitedly.

"Well I hope you like it." she tells you.

"I'm sure I love it and if I don't at least I'll enjoy the view." you say and she lets out a small chuckle.

After a few minutes the lights go out and the movie starts. You squeal when you see Flo wearing an incredibly black suit.

"You look so hot with that outfit." you whisper in her ear and even though you can't see her face you know she is blushing. The movie keeps going and Florence is doing an amazing job. You are truly enjoying her part. You didn't expect Florence to look hotter in the movie but you are completely wrong when you see the white suit. She looks mesmerizing.

The movie ends and you can say that you did really like it, it was amazing and you were glad to see a superhero film with two female leads. You really hope you get to see a lot more of Yelena in the future of the MCU. The credits roll in and then the post credit scene starts. You get even more excited and then Flo appears on screen. You see the scene and it leaves you really intrigued, you need to know what happens.