Flo Baby

You walk into Florence's room and you have to admit it is a very pretty room. Florence, still holding your hand guides you to the terrace and you can see the jacuzzi there it is on. It looks amazing and so comfortable.

"Okay I can see why you wanted this room, the jacuzzi is pretty cool." you tell her and she just smiles at you.

"See? I told you it was great." she says. "Do you wanna get in?" she asks you.

"What? Like now?" you ask confused.

"Yes now." she says as if it is very obvious.

"I don't have my swimsuit." you tell her.

"Then go get it." she says finally letting go of your hand.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes." you say before leaving the room.

Just as you said 10 minutes later you knock on Flo's room again and she opens it. She is already in a swimsuit and if you thought she looked beautiful earlier at the beach it's nothing compared to the way she looks now. She took the words out of your mouth.

"Come in." she says, stepping aside so you can enter the room.

You go in and you can see Florence opened a bottle of wine and she has you a glass of it. The two of you get into the jacuzzi and she is sitting next to you looking over at the ocean.

"You look very sexy in that swimsuit." Florence tells you and have no idea what to say.

"You do too." you say shyly.

"Wow what happened to the confident y/n that always knows what to say?" she asks, teasing you. You are truly speechless right now.

"Stop it." you say sternly.

You both watch the stars and the ocean for a while until you break the silence. "You know I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid?" you say. "Really?"she asks, impressed.

"Really, when I was a kid I used to go to the valley behind the school and just lay there and watch the stars. I fell in love with them." you tell her.

"What changed?" she asks.

"I fell in love with acting." you say.

"Simple as that?" She speaks.

"Simple as that." you turn to look at her and realize that she is already looking at you, you smile at her.

"Y/n?" Flo asks.

"Yes Flossie?" you say using her childhood nickname.

"I'm glad we are doing this movie together." she says.

"So am I." you say.

You finish your wine and leave the glass on the outside of the jacuzzi.

"You are very beautiful y/n truly. You have got to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." she says, "you are smart, kind, funny, beautiful, talented and I could go on and on about how amazing you are but I would never finish." she says and you can feel yourself dying with every word that comes out of her mouth.

She grabs your cheeks and begins to lean in. Just like that time in your apartment you start freaking out but you want her to kiss you, you want her to kiss you so badly, her lips are all you can focus on. Her eyes are looking right to yours and in that moment you feel yourself melt into her embrace and finally close the gap between you. You connect your lips with her and even though you have kissed her plenty of times before this is completely different. You feel like you are in heaven and for a moment you might be. She returns the kiss and your lips seem like they were made for each other. You pull apart when oxygen becomes a problem. When you open your eyes you see those green eyes you could get lost in forever looking right into your y/e/c ones. You have never felt happier in your life than at this moment.