A Little Time Jump

It's been a few months since your birthday party. Amelia graduated high school, you finishes your movie with Margot, you and Florence went to Thailand during the summer and it was the best three weeks of your entire life, Florence is shooting Don't Worry Darling with Harry Freaking Styles and you are about to start shooting Hawkeye so that means you'll have to go to New York and then Atlanta for a couple of months. Thankfully Florence is on a few episodes so you'll be able to be together for a while during filming but even with that you are still gonna spend a lot of time apart and the fact that the both of you will be working will make it even harder.

Thankfully right now you'll just be apart for three weeks because the holidays are right around the corner and you'll be able to go home. You met Hailee and Jermey a couple of weeks ago and got along really well, especially with Hailee which is great because you are playing her girlfriend. You are gonna be Clint's daughter, who is training to be an avenger, so when Clint needs to stay in New York to help Kate, your character stays to help him while falling in love with Kate.

You have also been training for your rol in Hawkeye, you go six hours every morning to train with professionals and it is exhausting but at the same time it's awesome. You are learning different styles in fighting, self defense and a little bit of archery. You are training with Hailee and it's nice having her around because this way the two of you can go through this whole journey together and the director thought it would be good for you to get to know each other better before filming starts so your relationship seems more natural.

"Hey babe what are your plans for the holidays?" you ask Florence walking into the kitchen and sitting on the counter while she makes breakfast for the both of you.

"Well I'll go back to England on the 20th, spend Christmas with my family at my house and then the new year's party my family always does." she tells you while seeing you a cup of coffee. "Why do you ask?"

"Well because we wrap for the year on the 18th so I was thinking we could go together to Oxford." you tell her taking the cup of coffee gladly.

"What are your plans for the holidays?" she asks you scrambling the eggs.

"I'll go to Oxford too, but then we'll go back to Bristol to spend Christmas and new year's with my family, we'll go back to Oxford on the 3rd and fly back to Atlanta on the 5th." you tell her.

"No." she simply says and you look at her very confused.

"What?" you finally say.

"I refuse to spend so little time with you over the holidays." she tells you while she serves the eggs on both of your plates.

"You should come to Atlanta with me. I mean you aren't resuming Don't Worry Darling till late January so come with me.'' You also want to spend more time with her.

"Really?" she asks you and you nod while looking her into her eyes to let her know you aren't kidding.

"Yes really, I have an apartment all to myself and I really want you to be with me." you say starting to eat your breakfast while Florence sits down next to you.

"Yeah, I'll go with you." she tells you and you smile in excitement knowing you'll be with your girlfriend a few weeks after the holidays.

You eat your breakfast planning the next month or so and luckily you are able to spend this last week in LA with Florence. Even though she is working luckily you are not so you whenever she gets out you spend time together.

About an hour later Florence leaves to set and you stay in your apartment ordering some stuff and then you go out and run some errands that you had been procrastinating for weeks. You spend the day running around the city doing stuff until you go back to your apartment and start making dinner for when Flo gets back from work.