She's Finally Here

For the last two months you have been in Atlanta filing Hawkeye and you haven't seen Florence in about a month now. She has been extremely busy as well as you so it has been impossible for the two of you to see each other. However you have been facetiming everyday as well as texting each other in your free time. She is finally coming to Atlanta by the end of the week so you'll finally be able to be together. You miss her so much you feel like you might explode the moment you see her. Even though you miss her so much you are loving working on this show. It has been so different to what you have done but it makes it awesome. Doing all those action sequences has been awesome and the adrenaline rushes are the best.

"Hey wanna go out to dinner later?" you ask Hailee, walking into craft services and sitting down next to Hailee.

"Yes I do, who's going?" she asks you opening her bottle of water.

"So far me, you, Jermey and Vera." you answer her taking some of her fries.

"Great of course, count me in." she tells you excitedly.

After you finish your lunch you all go back to set and luckily you only shoot scenes in which you don't have to do anything major physically. You wrap just in time for dinner and you all go happily to dinner. You all go eat some sushi at this new restaurant downtown and it is delicious. After dinner you all go back to the building and each go to your respective apartments. The next day you wake up and luckily you have the day off so you decide to have a day for yourself. You surprisingly go to the gym in the morning, then go get a massage, go to buy some clothes at the mall and you finish your day going to see a movie at the cinema.

The rest of your week goes by very quickly and before you know it you are on your way to the airport to pick up Florence. You get to the airport just in time to see Flossie's plane landing. You park your car and wait until she gets down, which she does after a few minutes. You get out of the car and start running towards her. When you reach her you jump into her arms and crash your lips to hers. It takes her a while to catch up at what just happened but once she realizes it is you she kisses back and hugs you tighter. She deepens the kiss and you pull her closer to you not wanting to let her go. You hadn't realized how much you missed her until now.

"God y/n I missed you so so so much." she tells you as soon as you pull away but not letting go of you.

"I missed you too, this was hell." you tell her smiling, you are extremely happy to see her again.

"I know it really was, you look gorgeous." she says finally letting go of you and taking her suitcase so you can go to the car.

"So do you, you look breathtaking and love the new haircut." you say playing with her new l bangs.

"Thanks hon." she says getting into the car.

You get back to the apartment and spend the rest of your day helping Florence unpack her things and get settled in. You finish your day ordering some food and then you go to sleep safely wrapped in your girlfriend's arms.

The next day you two go to set although you don't spend any time together because Flo has to go training and you will finish a scene you didn't get to finish last night. It's not until lunch that you get to see her and she looks all sweaty and tired.

"Wow you look like hell." you tell her as she sits down next to you with a bowl of salad that looks gross.

"Thanks you look beautiful." she says annoyed she tells you as you and Hailee laugh.

"Looks like training is kicking your ass." Hailee says laughing.

"It is, I swear I might pass out any moment now." your girlfriend says gulping a bottle of water.