What's Next?

It's been a month since you wrapped the movie and things are going amazing. Your relationship with Florence is amazing and you got two out of the three call backs you had, the Marvel project and the movie Margot Robbie is producing. You are so excited to tell Florence because that means you get to stay here in LA just like you intended to.

"Hi Amy." you say through the phone the moment she answers.

"Hey sis how are you?" you ask her.

"I'm okay, how about you?" she asks.

"I'm doing good, I'm amazing in fact because I have some really good news to tell you." you tell her very excited.

"What is it?" She is very curious to know.

"I just got two more roles so if you don't get the scholarship it doesn't matter Amelia with the money I'm gonna get we can cover the tuition." you say very excited.

"Oh my god y/n congratulations!!! What are they?" she asks, very interested to know.

"Wait, I just told you we can finally afford your school. Why aren't you excited about it?" you ask very confused now specially since a month ago she was heartbroken.

"Because we don't have to worry about it now." she says very calmly.

"What? You didn't pull out your application did you?" you ask her freaking out.

"No no I didn't y/n, I got the scholarship. So that means I am going to Oxford." she says squealing in excitement and you are finally able to breathe again.

"Oh god Amy, that's amazing!!! I'm so so proud of you I knew you were gonna get it." You say very happy for her.

"Thank y/n for everything you did and for willing to give me money to pay for it." she tells you honestly.

"I would do anything for you Amelia and you know it." you reassure your little sister.

"What did you do today?" she asks and you can hear her drop to her bed.

"Nothing, I went out to buy some things I needed for the apartment." you tell her.

"Did Florence helped you?" she asks and you get very nervous all of a sudden.

"Why would Florence help me? We wrapped a month ago." you say hoping she will let the subject go.

"Because she is your girlfriend." she says and the hopeful feeling goes down the drain.

"I'm gonna kill mom." you say and she just laughs.

"Now answer my question." she says pushing you.

"Yes, I went with Florence." you say.

"I think it's cute you are dating her. Even though we haven't seen each other in a while I know she makes you happy." she tells you and you just stay there smiling like an idiot thinking about your girlfriend.

You keep talking to your girlfriend for a little while until she hands you up because she has homework. You leave your apartment and head out to your girlfriend's place. Once you get there you go inside and see she is making the two of you some dinner.

"Hey you're here!" she says very excited and walks to you and pulls you in into a very passionate kiss.

"Don't get me wrong I love how happy you are to see me but why?" you ask once you pull away and look at her a bit confused. "Well I just got a very interesting call from Kevin Feige." she says walking back to the kitchen to keep cooking.

"Who did he say?" you ask interested s to why she has to say.

"He told me two very good news." she says putting the raw chicken in the oven and giving you a glass of wine. You look at her expectantly waiting for her to keep talking.