Is it Him?

You are driving towards a meeting with Margot regarding your new movie. You arrive at the Luckychap offices and go in to see Margot. Once you get in, the guy at the front desk leads you to the actress's office and she greets you very kindly.

"Y/n it's so lovely to meet you in person instead of just talking over the phone." she says pulling you into a hug which you immediately return.

"Yeah you too! I'm so excited." you tell her as she sits down on her chair and you sit on the one in front of her desk. Her desk is very organized, she has her laptop, a notebook, a little box full of pencils and pens and some post-its.

"So y/n you just did your first movie right?" she asks with her thick Australian accent which you find fascinating.

"Yes we wrapped about a month ago and the film is expected to hit theaters in about a year." you explain to your new boss and co-star.

"Okay so you read the script right? I asked my assistant to mail it to you. Did you get it?" she asks to get her own script out of a drawer behind her desk.

"Yes I did get it and I loved it, it is fascinating I actually brought it." you say taking out your own script.

"About the character do you have any comments or something?" she asks and you are surprised she is asking you about it because this isn't something that normally happens. "As an actress myself I've had so many ideas on the character I've played but unfortunately haven't really been listened to because the creative decisions are made by the director or the producers. I wanna change that, I want to hear your ideas, your suggestions, I wanna hear what you think is best for the character because at the end of the day you are the physical embodiment of her. Not me, not the other producers, not the other actors but you, so feel free to speak whatever is on your mind." You have to admit you are very surprised by what she just said.

"Well actually I did have a thought about her." you say and she motions you to continue. " You tell her your thoughts and she actually listens to them and writes them all down. You talk more about the movie, the schedule, the filming locations and more of the logistics.

"Well y/n it was lovely meeting you and I'm so happy you are joining us in this new project and we'll keep in touch for when we cast the rest of the actors and some chemistry test you'll have to do." she explains wrapping up the meeting. "Thanks Margot it was lovely meeting you too and yeah whatever you need I'm down for it." you say getting up from the chair and hugging the Australian actress goodbye.You get out of her office and walk back to your car. Just as you turn on the engine you get a call from Florence.

"Hey babe." you say answering her call.

"Hey babe are you out of your meeting?" she asks sweetly as you pull out of the parking lot.

"Yes, why? Do you need anything?" You ask her.

"Can you please bring me back a sandwich from this cafeteria downtown? I'll send you the location." she says and you hear your phone ring with the location of the restaurant. "If it's not in your way don't worry about it."

"Oh no it's fine I'll get it, do you want anything else?" you ask her stopping at a red light and putting google maps to the cafeteria.

"A blueberry smoothie please." Florence tells you.

"Okay yeah I'll get your food." you say and even though you can't see her you know for a fact she is smiling. She always smiles when she knows she'll eat.

About 15 minutes later you arrive at the cafeteria and order Flo and yourself some food to go. You are waiting for your name to be called so you can pick up your order.