Florence

Florence was standing right there. Holy shit. She looks almost the same as the last time you saw her, she just looks a little bit older. She is still and beautiful as you remember. Her long blonde hair is falling freely on her shoulder. Her eyes look bright green thanks to the way the sunlights is hitting her face. She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt with black boots. She looks a little bit different but you can tell that is the same Florence you remember. She gave me a big smile that made me weak in the knees.

"Y/n!" she said excitedly, "It's so good to see you." She says hugging you.

"Hi, Florence is great to see too." You reply, hugging her back.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Melissa asks the both of you confused.

"Yeah y/n here is my little sister's best friend, I've known her for basically her whole life." Florence says happily.

"Well then this is amazing you knowing each other, will make this whole thing easier." Melissa said excitedly.

"Florence would you mind giving y/n a tour of the studio then?" Melissa asks and Florence happily agrees.

You were freaking out because this is the first time you'll spend some alone time with Florence like literally just the two of you. Florence begins walking toward the entry in the studio and you follow her.

"So this right here is where we'll spend most of our time" she says walking around and you can see all the incredible sets. There are a couple of rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms and you just assume those are your characters Taylor and Emily's houses.

"This is so cool." You say to Florence.

"Is that right?" Florence says and keeps walking.

Flo ended up giving you a tour of the whole studio and even showed you where your trailer was, you both made a bit of small talk before it was time for your fitting. You arrive at the dressing rooms and are met by two middle aged women.

"Y/n?" One of them asked.

"Yes, nice to meet you." A redhead said.

"I'm Katy and this is Kim," Katy said.

"Nice meeting you both" you tell them.

"Likewise." The two women said at the same time.

"So y/n most of the film you'll use casual clothes so we'll try a few pants, jeans, t-shirts, sweaters and you'll choose what you feel comfortable with and we'll go from there, sounds good?" Kim asked you.

"Sounds great." You tell them.

"So y/n are you excited?" Katy asked you while she made a few adjustments to a pair of jeans you were trying on.

"Yes, I am very excited, I can't wait to start." You say excitedly.

"Have you met Florence yet?" Kim asked you.

"Kim," Katy said sternly, "remember to keep it together."

"Sorry" Kim said apologetically, "I'm just a very big fan of hers." she explained.

"Don't worry I get it she is pretty cool" you begin sayin, "I have actually met her we practically grew up together." You say and Kim chokes on her water.

"What?" Kim asks you.

"Yeah, we are both from Oxford. Her sister and I have been best friends since we were toddlers so I've known Flo my whole life." You explain to them and they are both very surprised.

"That is so cool y/n." Katy says.

"Yeah I think it is good having someone I know around." you say.

The three of you kept chatting and getting to know each other for the rest of the fitting until they are done and you are free to go.