Dinner With Flo

The rest of the week went by pretty fast and before you realize it it was Friday. Today was your dinner with Florence. You had the day off and were very thankful for that because you are a nervous wreck. You woke up and talked with Raffie on the phone for a while, she told you how she and Daniel are official now and you told her about the movie. You didn't tell her about going out with Florence and you have no idea why.

You are in the kitchen making yourself some breakfast when you get a text from Florence.

Wear something nice tonight!😉

You smile at her text and then you start freaking out because you have no idea what to wear. You decide Hanna since she has great fashion sense and you know she will know what to do.

You text Hanna telling you have a fashion emergency and 30 minutes later she arrives at your apartment with four options for you to wear.

"Okay y/n I got this you'll look like a goddess tonight so Florence can't resist you." she says bursting through the door, "why are you sitting there? up, up, up!" she yells and you get up from the couch quickly.

"Okay so try this first and show it to me." Hanna tells you, giving you the first outfit.

You go to your room and try the first outfit. You like it and you look good on it but still you want to try the other ones. You show it to Hanna and she loves it.

Three hours later you tried every single piece of clothing you own and finally decided on the third outfit you tried on. (quick note: I'll never describe what you are wearing since everyone has different styles.) You were starving and really wanted to get some lunch however Hanna was very strict and wouldn't let you go eat.

"Now that we are done can we please go eat?" you ask her.

"Yes y/n we can go eat now." she says finally giving in.

"Great let's go." you say getting up from your bedroom floor, grabbing your car keys and leaving your apartment.

When you get back from lunch the both of you sit on the couch and decide to watch a movie to kill time. As time passes you get more and more nervous for this dinner with Florence. You don't even know why you are this nervous, it is not like it is a date or anything. You are watching Just Go With It because since it is a comedy you thought it would make you laugh and distract you from your feelings but it didn't help at all.

When the movie ended you hopped into the shower, you took a long shower to try and relax but it doesn't work. Once you get out you start putting your makeup on.

"Hey y/n I know you are nervous and excited about tonight but please don't get your hopes up." Hanna says sitting on the bed in your bedroom.

"What?" you ask, a little bit confused at what she is talking about.

"I know you like Florence, she is pretty amazing but I don't want you thinking this is a date or something because we have no idea what it is and honestly I don't want to see you end up with a broken heart." she tells you.

"So what you are saying is expect the worst?" you ask.

"Yes." Hanna says and you have to be honest, it is good advice you haven't thought about before. If you don't get your hopes up then there is nothing that can hurt you.

"You are right Hanna I think I'll stick to that advice, thanks." you say sincerely.

When you finish playing with your makeup you get dressed and the second you are done you get a call from Florence telling you she is outside.

"She's here." you say as soon as you hang up the phone.

"Okay then, good luck." Hanna says handing you your bag.