Birthday

In two days is your 21st birthday and honestly to say you are excited is an understatement, you are delighted because finally you will be a legal adult in the United States. You, Sophie and Florence have been planning your party for the last few weeks. The party will take place at yours and Florence's apartment.

You invited your new and old co-stars as well as some friends you have made here in LA, since you don't know that many people here Florence invited some of her friends including Saiorse Ronan and that made you even more excited for your birthday.

You are chilling on the couch texting your brother when Florence leaves the room in sweat pants and sits next to you. "So what do you wanna do on Friday? Before the party I mean." she asks you and you look up from your phone and turn to look at her.

"What?" you ask her confused and what she's asking.

"What do you wanna do on friday? I mean it is your birthday and even though we'll have the party you should celebrate during the day so what do you wanna do?" she asks you again and you think for a while.

"As long as I'm with you everything will be perfect." you reply.

"No, tell me something you want to do." she says a bit more sternly this time.

"Okay I want to go have breakfast at Denny's and then I want to come back here with you and watch a Harry Potter movie marathon." you say and she finally smiles.

"Okay then that's what we'll do." she says and gets up from the couch and leaves so you go back to text your mother.

Friday finally comes and you wake up to Florence leaving sweet kisses all over your face. "Happy birthday." she says once you wake up and a smile creeps into your face.

"Thanks baby." you say finally connecting your lips to hers. She deepens the kiss and begins to straddle your waist without taking her lips from yours. You make out for a while until you pull apart.

"Get dressed, we're eating pancakes." she says excitedly getting off you.

You get up and dressed and when you leave your room you see Raffie calling you. "OH MY GOD Y/N YOU ARE AN OLD LADY!" she says yelling through the phone excitedly. "Happy birthday I hope you have an amazing day. You know you are my favorite person in the world and I wish you all the best. I love you."

"Thanks Raffie, I love you too." you say smiling and sitting on Florence's legs who is sitting on one of the kitchen chairs waiting for you.

"What are you gonna do today?" she asks you.

"Right now I'm gonna go and have breakfast at Denny's with Florence then we'll have a Harry Potter marathon." you explain but she interrupts you.

"Of course you are." your best friend says chucking.

"I'm really sorry I can't make it though I really tried." she says, sighing.

"It's okay Raff don't worry about it I completely get it and besides you were there at the 18th." you say remembering how wild that day was.

"Tell Florence that she is a bitch because she hasn't answered my text." Raffie says and you laugh and repeat the message to Florence and she just laughs.

"Tell her to fuck off." she says doing small circles on your back.

"She says to fuck off." you repeat the message and your friend laughs.

Right when you hang up with Raffie your mom and sister call to congratulate you followed by Jack and Rachel.

You are finally able to leave to the dinner and once you get there you order the biggest stack of pancakes on the menú to share with Florence and two chocolate milkshakes each. The food finally arrives and the two of you start to eat them eagerly.