Hawaii

The next day you arrive feeling extremely nervous, you had no idea how Flo would react, if it would be awkward, if maybe just maybe she would try to kiss you again or if she would act as if nothing had happened.

That morning you texted Hana telling her that the moment she arrived to set you needed to talk to her so now Hanna is sitting on your couch and you are just standing in front of her.

"So tell me everything." Hanna says expectangly.

"We almost kissed." you say and can't help the big smile that takes over your face.

"Bitch what?!?!?!" Hanna squeals, "Start talking now from the beginning." she says as you laugh.

"Okay so we went to this beautiful restaurant downtown, we ate, drank, we talked, the conversation was really good the whole time overall we had a fantastic night. We talked about how we are both very happy that Raffie finally has a boyfriend and how happy she is since the last guy she dated broke her heart." you explain to Hanna since she doesn't know about Raffie's love life. "Then she asked me about my ex and if I was dating anyone and I told her I wasn't but I do have my eye on someone." You tell the woman sitting in front of you.

"Bold move." she says.

"I know right?" I have no idea why I said that but I did." you say and keep telling her about your night.

"Anyways later she dropped me off and insisted on walking me all the way to my apartment and that is when it all happened." you tell her and she just sits there expecting you to continue your story.

"We were on the elevator and she caught me checking her out and she flirted without hastating." you say and Hanna squeals as she hugs a pillow.

"Then what happened?" she yells.

"Then we were walking through the hallway and our hands brushed each other and when we were finally at the door and saying our goodbyes we almost kissed until my neighbor interrupted us. Then we both pulled apart and she left." you tell her smiling.

"Oh my god y/n and what are you gonna do now?" she asks.

"I don't know I honestly have no idea what will happen now or how she will react." you shrugging your shoulders, "I truly have no idea what to do now."

"I think you should go with the flow y/n and shee how this goes." she explains.

"Yeah I think you are right. I'll try that." you tell her.

You get to set and wait for a few minutes until everyone gets there. You are sitting on your cast chair next to Hanna when she gets up and goes to the bathroom and you are left all alone. You look through social media when you feel someone sit on the chair next to you. You assume it's Hanna since it's her chair so you don't even bother to look up from your phone until you hear a thick British accent.

"Morning y/n." Florence says and that is enough to make you lock your phone and turn to look at her.

"Morning Florence." you say smiling at her and she returns it.

"How are you doing this fine Saturday morning?" she ask you.

"I'm doing great." you say, "How are you doing?" you ask, she is in a very good mood which isn't strange coming from her but today was a bit different and you couldn't quite figure out how.

"I'm fantastic." she responds and Hanna comes back from the bathroom along with Melissa so you all go to set.

After a few hours it's lunch time and you are currently walking to craft services. Once you get there you grab a plate and fill it with food. You are filling your plate with mac and cheese when all of a sudden Florence appears next to you.