Chapter 8

Shawn walked into the den to be surrounded by the boys. Hands grabbed his arms and shoved Shawn into Cameron's office. They threw him into a chair in front of Cameron's desk and left shutting the door. Cameron was standing looking at the portrait of himself hanging on the wall behind his desk. His arms were crossed and he didn't say a word. He just stood ominously staring at the painting. Shawn's nerves were eating at him. What was Cameron going to do? Beat him? Suspend him? Or the worst possibility, kill him. His palms sweat and heart beat rapidly.

"Shawn" Cameron began to shake his head, "Shawn, Shawn, Shawn"

He stopped and looked at the floor

"I had so much hope in you"

"There's still hope in me Cam!" Shawn exclaimed

"A Widow" Cameron growled, "A Black Widow!"

"She's not like them" Shawn replied, "like you think they are"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE SHAWN!" Cameron turned around to face them, "THEY'RE NOT THE AVERAGE TEENAGE GIRLS WHO DREAM OF BUTTERFLY'S AND ROMANCE THEY DREAM OF STEALING AND FIGHTING THEY'RE NO GOOD"

"You're right Cameron" Shawn stood dusting off his shirt

"I'm glad we see-"

"They're not your average teenage girls"

With that Shawn exited the office without another word.

*With the Black Widow's*

It was the next morning. Belle remained on the couch. She woke up to all of her fellow gang members asleep in their bed. She felted awful. This was her family. For the past few years this was all she knew beside Shawn. She hurt them and she knew it. She could hear Rogue tossing and turning in her bed last night. Attempting to sleep, but she couldn't the incident lived in her dreams. They were more like nightmares, but they were there. Playing over and over. It prevented her from sleeping. She got up and opened her door to go get a drink, but instead she stood in the door frame. Belle was awake and staring back at her.

"I'm sorry"

"I still don't understand"

"You don't have to" Belle shook her head, "just forgive me"

Rogue shook her head. She couldn't forgive her friend. After the incident she just couldn't without an understanding. Nothing made sense, and Rogue didn't like that.

"I can't Belle" Rogue replied, "you know I can't"

She nodded understanding and looking at the floor.

"I'm not for sure I trust you to be able to stay here"