Chapter 52

*one week later*

Rogue sat alone in her office. Plans spread around the room. The day was today. They had spent months going over every detail. Everything had to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. Something was happening today that would change the gang forever.

Nash waltzed into the room and up to Rogue.

"C'mon the ceremony is about to start"

Today was the day of Belle and Shawn's wedding. Nash was the best man. Wearing a white button up tucked into black dress pants. His hair slicked back with gel and shoes polished. Belle picked Snake Eyes as her Maid of Honor. Rogue didn't mind since they were family after all. Nash stuck out his hand and Rogue took it. They walked down into the lobby of the hotel. Pure white chairs filled the room with a isle down the middle leading to the alter where Matt stood with a wide grin on his face. Rogue still couldn't figure out why they let him officiate the wedding. Shawn had asked Rogue to walk him to the alter, and of course Rogue accepted. So there she stood with Shawn in the front of the group. He kept fidgeting and fixing his hair.

"Stop that" Rogue announced putting his hand down at his side

"Stop what?" Shawn asked looking over at her

"Your fidgeting because your nervous" she stated

"Oh, oh sorry" Shawn replied smiling anxiously

"Everything's gonna be fine calm down" she said patting his shoulder

The music started and Rogue linked arms with Shawn. They walked together at a steady pace until they made it to the alter. When they stopped Shawn turned to her. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him before sitting front row beside Queen Slay. Next Nash walked down the isle with Snake Eyes. He winked at Rogue as he approached the isle and stood beside Shawn. Rogue blushed and shook her head looking down at her lap. Then everyone stood and looked to the back of the room to see Belle arm in arm with Cameron. She had asked Cameron to walk her down the isle due to the strong bond they had, and Rogue understood why she had done it. Everyone was smiling as Belle walked with Cameron. Shawn's eyes filled with tears as Nash patted him on the shoulder. The whole gang was there. What was once the Omahas, the Diamond Knights and Queen Slay, the Hounds, and the Black Widows we're now all together in one room. Celebrating happiness and love with one another. Belle looked at Rogue and waved slightly. Rogue nodded in return wiping underneath her eyes.

"Rogue are you crying?" Queen Slay asked with a chuckle

"No" Rogue said stubbornly, "I can't cry. My tear ducts are welded shut."

"Oh shut up" Slay replied

Cameron passed Belle over to Shawn. They joined hands in front of what they considered family. Matt smiled and cleared his throat before bringing a bible out in front of him. He took a deep breath.

"Dearly beloved-"

The sound of five roaring cars cut him off. Rogue stood from her chair and peered outside to see Harry, Louis, and Niall smiling mischievously through the doors. Rogue shuffled out of the row of chairs and back up the isle. Belle, Nash, and Shawn followed her. Niall pulled a box out from behind his back and laid it in front of the door. He joined back with his group.

"Congratulations!" Harry exclaimed

They all stalked back to their cars. Getting inside and driving away. Rogue threw the door open and grabbed the box. She ripped it open and slowly pulled out the Bear Claw. The whole gang had appeared behind her now. Rogue watched as the cars sped away back to their place.

"What are we gonna do?"

Rogue turned and looked between Shawn and Belle. They both nodded.

"I'm sorry, but we have to postpone the wedding everyone" Rogue announced, "because we need to get to our battle stations"