Chapter 3

Rogue woke up and rubbed her eyes. She squinted because of the light that was beaming into her eyes. She then realized that The Hounds had thrown her in a dumpster. She dusted off all the trash when she felt something on her head. She grabbed it and realized it was a rat. She shrieked an dropped it. She then hopped out and looked around.

"Fox! Raven! Belle! C'mon Snake Eyes!" She yelled

She heard a series of groans from behind her. She turned around to see her gang. They were beat up and bleeding but they looked fine.

"GUYS!" She screamed running to them

"What happened?" Raven groaned

"I don't know but my head hurts worst then a hundred ninja kicks to the face" Snake Eyes replied

"Is Fox ok?" Belle asked

Rogue looked at the strawberry blonde laying in the pile of trash. She wasn't awake.

"Let's just take her home an wait until she wakes up" Rogue commanded

The gang nodded picking up Fox. They walked back to The Web to see that The Hounds had vandalized it. Hurtful words were spray painted on the front of the building. Rogue slowly opened the door to see it was empty. She let out a sigh of relief. They walked inside and laid Fox on the couch and examined the rooms.

"Those bastards" Belle hissed looking into her bed room

"What?" Snake Eyes asked

"They went through our clothes" Belle replied hastily

Rogue's eyes widened and ran into her room. The closet had been drug out onto the floor. She clenched her jaw and her face turned red. She was furious. A few ITEMS were took from her room. There were random food containers and drink bottles all over the house.

"What are we gonna do Rogue?" Raven asked

"Those bastards wanna war?" Rogue growled storming out of her room, "they'll get one"

She then slammed down into her desk. She sat there staring angrily at the top of it. The woods patterns started to twist into a picture of Cameron's face in her mind. It just made her temper rise.

"Rogue calm down your gonna blow a fuse" Belle said

"I am not gonna calm down!" Rogue yelled, "sure we went and stole from them but they have embarrassed me and they will pay for it!"

"Rogue?" Fox asked faintly, "why are you yelling?"

"Fox" Rogue said getting up and sitting by her

The rest of the gang followed.

"You alright?" She asked

Fox shook her head.

"My head hurts" Fox replied

"Get her a ice pack and ibuprofen" Rogue commanded

Belle nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"What happened?" Fox asked

"We got into a fight with The Hounds" Rogue responded

"Did we win?" She asked

"Does it look like we won" Rogue chuckled motioning to the rest of the gangs injuries

"Right" Fox added

"You was a good fighter though" Raven spoke up

"Yeah they couldn't get you off them" Snake Eyes chuckled

Fox chuckled lightly. Rogue slipped back to her desk as the rest of the gang stayed with Fox. Soon Belle joined her.

"What are we gonna do?" Belle asked