Chapter 47

Rogue was cut free from the zipties and pushed in a closet. It was locked from the outside. She pressed herself again the door and heard another door open. She heard an Irish accent echoed through the hall.

"I'll take Belle with me" he announced, "do whatever with the others"

"How come he gets to take a girl?" Louis whined

"Shut up Louis" Harry sighed

Rogue's hand grasped the cold metal handle and pushed down lightly until it stopped showing it was locked. She sighed and ran a hand through her auburn locks. Her blonde bangs falling back to her right side. She paced around the small room. They have everyone. Fox, Raven, Snake Eyes. Niall has Belle. All she could hope for was that the boys notice they're gone and go looking for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Nash"

Nash looked up from his book to see Shawn at his apartment door. Cameron was behind him. Nash closed the book and threw it onto the nightstand. He stood from his bed and met Shawn and Cameron at the door.

"The girls went to go meet with the girl's from the Grizzlies four hours ago" Shawn explained, "I think something's wrong"

"Rogue didn't tell me about it" Nash replied

"She told me not to tell you" Cameron admitted, "she was in a rush and she didn't want you to do anything stupid"

Nash sighed and grabbed a flannel slipping it over his white muscle tank.

"She left Cameron in charge if she leaves" Nash announced

"I'm not letting that get to my head again" Cameron said, "I'm leaving it to Shawn"

"To me?" Shawn asked shocked

"Our original plan was to give the leadership to you anyway" he explained, "so we're giving it to you now"

"I don't know how to lead"

Nash chuckled and threw an arm around his shoulder.

"Close your eyes Mendes" he told him

"Why?"

"Just do it doofus"

Shawn crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

"Now the only question you need to ask yourself is what's best for the gang" Nash whispered, "or you could always think what would Rogue do"

Shawn sighed and opened his eyes again. He nodded at the two of them.

"So what do we do Mendes?" Cameron asked

"We got to go find the Camaro" he replied, "I noticed the keys were gone. If we find the Camaro we'll find out what happened."

"Good choice"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rogue was sitting on the floor. Head in her hands. Hair curtaining in front of her. She was forced to do the worst. Await the unknown. Her stomach churned. Heart raced. Anxiety ate away at her. All she could think of was the others. She tapped her foot on the floor as she ignored the foot steps growing nearer and nearer to the door. I should've thought more, she thought, I should've known this was a trap. How could I be so stupid. The door slammed open and she was grabbed up by two sets of arms. Rogue's feet hit the floor and their hands grasped her arms. She looked on both sides to see Louis and Liam. They walked her into a dark room. A spotlight beamed through the room and onto Harry. He was sprawled across a throne. To be exact the half burnt throne that belonged to Queen Slay. An apple in his hand. He took one bite and threw it behind him. She could hear a metal chair being sat down behind her. Louis walked around her and grabbed her waist pushing her into the chair. They quickly zip tied her wrists and ankles to the chair.

"Leave us"

Louis and Liam left. Harry jumped down and slowly stalked over to Rogue. Her hands gripped the chair tightly. He smirked as he stopped in front of her chair and kneel down in front of her. She stared at him unfazed. He patted her knee.

"Hello Rogue" he smirked

"Harry" she mumbled

"I love seeing you like this" he announced, "so.......... Afraid"

"I'm not afraid" she snapped

"So you're not worried about your girls at all?"

She jerked in her chair. Harry jumped slightly. Rogue pushed her wrist and ankles against the zip ties. Harry chuckled and walked around her. He got behind her and grabbed her shoulders pushing her back into her chair. He leaned crouched down ear level.

"I think I struck a nerve" he whispered

"What do you want?" she asked coldly

"Wouldn't you want to know" he twisted a strand of her hair around his finger

"What do you want?" she insisted

"I want you in the worst state you've ever been in" he said quietly, "I want to see you in your weakest form, and I'm going to use your gang to do it."

"No" she said turned to him

"Oh yes" he smiled, "Belle, Shawn, Snake Eyes, Matt, Dillon, Queen Slay, Cameron"

He paused and stood up. He walked around to face her again. His hands grasped her wrist and he leaned down to face level.

"Nash"

He stood up and began walking to his throne. He called for Louis and Liam.

"No Harry!" Rogue yelled, "no! Leave him out of this! Leave them all out of this!"

She began thrashing in her chair. The sound of metal coming in contact with the floor echoed through the room. Suddenly there was a pinch in her arm. She looked over to see a needle in her shoulder. Liam took it out as her thrashing began to cease.

"Wh-what the hell was that?" she said faintly

"Just go to sleep" Liam told her

They cut her loose and her body became limp. Louis scooped her up and carried her back to her room.