Chapter 4

Rogue tucked her bleach blonde bangs into her neon orange flat bill. She was about to go out and buy some groceries and look at Camaros. She was hoping with their newly found money from the Den she would be able to buy one soon. She pulled on a over sized sweatshirt and pulled on sweatpants and a pair of high tops. She put on her rayban glasses and took out her contacts. She walked into the kitchen where the girls were at.

"I'm going out"

She walked out the front door as small footsteps began to follow her. She turned around ready to fight when she saw it was only Snake Eyes.

"Uh Rogue?" She asked

"What?" Rogue asked in return

"Why were you about to tackle me?" Snake Eyes said softly

Rogue smoothed her sweatshirt.

"I thought you were Cameron or one of their gang" Rogue replied

"Oh" Snake Eyes said tilting her head to the side, "I didn't think about it like that"

She skipped beside Rogue as she hummed a tune.

"Would you stop" Rogue growled

"Sorry" she mumbled

Snake Eyes looked up at Rogue with big eyes. Rogue sighed.

"Snake Eyes you know I didn't mean it" Rogue said softly

"I know" Snake Eyes replied

"Why are you following me?" Rogue asked

"I wanted to come" Snake Eyes responded

Rogue rolled her eyes then smiled.

"Alright kiddo"

Snake Eyes went on about ninjas, fighting, etc as they walked. Rogue kinda missed hanging out with Snake Eyes. She didn't really talk to her any more. Snake Eyes was honestly looked at as the "Baby" of the group, but no body dared stood in her way in a fight. She may look innocent and sweet but she's as tough as nails. Best fighter Rogue's ever known.

"Hey Rogue?" Snake Eyes asked

"What?" she asked in return

"Do you ever think we'll get back with Cameron's gang?" Snake Eyes replied

Rogue paused. She wrinkled her nose and let out a sigh of disgust.

"Over my dead body" she responded

Snake Eyes just nodded. Rogue knew why she asked. She missed Matt. Matt was her best friend and her crush. After the group broke up and went into fighting Snake Eyes always brought up Matt. She was mad over him.

"So Rogue. When do you think The Hounds will attack?" Snake Eyes asked

"Soon, very soon" Rogue replied

They had finally made it to the grocery. It was a small grocery store in the small part of town. Not many people shopped there, but it was cheap and had good variety. Nash and Matt we're just leaving with their hoods up and sun glasses on when they noticed the two girls. Matt quickly realized who they were and dragged Nash behind a coke machine.

"Nash" Matt whispered, "look"

Nash rolled his eyes and examined his shoes.

"So what?" Nash replied

"It's Maddie" Matt said dreamily

"Look Matt" Nash placed his hand on his shoulder, "she's a Widow, you're a Hound. It would never work. We're too different"