Chapter 27

Ok so I just noticed I hit 1K so this chapter will be extra long I would like to thank

stfumendes

_MatthewEspinosa_

And

alex-is-inwxnderlxnd

Who have been loyal fans of the book from the start. You guys rock. They all have characters made after them because I know them. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OMG BRB CRYING. ENJOY THE UPDATE.

-K

---------------------------------------

"Weaponry report Slay" Skate commanded

"I'm helping I'm not your secretary" Queen Slay snapped, "I called them this morning they said we're going to have to meet them at the dock at 12"

"Have you appointed a second in command yet Skate?" Dillon asked

"I was thinking of appointing you my brother"

"I think there's someone who deserves it more than I do"

"Sammy?"

"No you dumb ass" Dillon said, "Rogue, you know she knows a lot more than any of us here, including you"

"I'll think about it" Skate replied

"Please do because I think we all know if she wouldn't have given it up you wouldn't be leader"

Skate looked at Dillon confused, but Dillon knew he was right. He had no idea what happened. However he did know that Rogue was one of the best leaders he's ever been with. Even better than Skate. She knew what she was doing.

"Well you go get your girl that's so great and bring her to me"

"Maybe I will"

Skate crossed his arms as Dillon turned walking away from him. His red un-buttoned baseball jersey flapping behind him as he stormed into the room him and Rogue shared. He closed the door silently and turned to find her laying on the bed. Her eyes glued to the ceiling. A pillow wrapped in her arms. He rushed over to her.

"Rogue are you okay?"

Her eyes tore themselves from the ceiling to stare back into her boyfriend's blue eyes. She noticed the urgency in his eyes.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know"

He sat down beside her and pushed her long auburn hair behind her. Her bleach blonde bangs hanging on one side of her face. All he could think of was how beautiful she was. He leaned down leaving a soft kiss on her temple.

"Skate wants to see you" he whispered

"Who died and made him king?" she chuckled

"Just get yourself to looking like your not a mess and come out ok?"

"I guess"

He smiled down at her before snagging her hand and kissing her knuckles. He got up and walked out of the room letting Rogue's hand slip out of his. She sighed as the door closed. Going against her body that was screaming to stay in bed she made herself presentable. Stripping out of her comfortable sweatpants and superman tank top and pulling on a white t-shirt with ripped skinny jeans and white high tops. She brushed through her matted hair before throwing it up into a ponytail and leaving out her bangs. She slipped out of her room and into the main room where she found Skate sitting at her desk. She rolled her eyes.