Chapter 29

So this chapter will be filled with

#Shelle (Shawn and Belle)

Also a little bit of

#MattEyes (Matt and Snake Eyes)

And maybe something else.

-K

--------------------------------------

"And you mean she just-"

"Started crying" Shawn finished

Shawn hadn't really known what to do with Rogue. He didn't know her that well. So he went to someone who did. Belle. He knew he could trust her with anything, but he told her the simple stuff. The hardest part was coming. Telling her that Rogue still loved Nash. He didn't know how she's react. If she'd be mad, or if she'd be upset. He just didn't know.

"Gosh she must really be hurting" Belle said shaking her head

"Well uh she also told me something else"

"What was it? If she was that torn up it must be important."

"She uh-she-"

"Shawn spit it out"

He turned to her. Their eyes connecting. He grasped her hands. He felt he was being a little dramatic, but this defiantly was news. Rogue acted as if she hated Nash. When in all honesty she hadn't at all. She never had. She had just convinced herself that she did.

"Rogue still loves Nash"

"Of course she does" Belle replied

"Wait what?" Shawn asked, "you knew?"

"She's my best friend of course I knew"

"H-how?"

"Look" she said, "there's a lot of things to know about Rogue and one things I've learned is she's only looked at one person so full of love and happiness and passion"

"Nash" Shawn smiled

"Yeah it's kinda like the way we look at each other"

"What about Dillon?"

"What about him?"

"You acted like you were happy they were together"

"I'm happy to see Rogue love anyone" she laughed, "that's not easy for her"

"I know"

"I always hoped Nash and Rogue would get over their stubbornness and be together again"

"I don't know" Shawn chuckled, "they're pretty stubborn"

"Well it looks like Nash is ready to give in any day now"

"Your right there"

"Well maybe Nash will confront her and now that her feelings are revealed she will be able to love him again"

"She can only love him again if she trusts him again"

"She'll trust him soon" Belle replied, "she's just troubled"

He kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her laying down. They laid like that. No communication. No speaking. Just laying and listening. The couple had been through so much. Now that they could openly be together it was slightly boring. Their love was strong and genuine, but it was slightly like a "what do we do now?" moment. Like they had just let to their kids into college.

"No more sneaking around" Shawn whispered

"It's kind of nice"

"What now?"