Part 2

Hellowwwww

I tried hard to get this part early, so I hope you like it :3

By the way.... do you prefer if I post full parts (~1200/~1500 words on average) or shorter ones (~600/~900) which could be a bit faster??

*°Oo..oO°*

Two weeks went by since the fateful day Changbin introduced his boyfriend.

Jisung was coping better than he expected.

Changbin helped a lot, unknowingly. He and Wooyoung were taking slow, it seemed. The fact that they had been friends before being a couple helped, maybe. They were meeting regularly, but rarely in his presence and Changbin was barely going out more than usual. Some days, it was easy to forget the reason he left at all.

Yes, Jisung didn't take any chance and avoided any situation where he might end up in their surroundings, but they weren't glued like so many are in their honeymoon period.

Jisung was grateful for that; Very Grateful.

In fact, Wooyoung was rarely visiting their dorm. He might need to thank Chan for that. Be it to avoid scandals or out of consideration for Jisung's frail heart, he didn't care. He was relieved he didn't have to see them together in his safe place.

Never facing them helped to entertain the lies he told himself. Changbin could be meeting his friends, hanging out with his sister or having dinner with his parents. This way, their relationship was easier for Jisung to maintain.

Sometimes, when Changbin greeted him with a bright smile and his usual teasing for being a home-body on his way out, Jisung had this realisation moment. Changbin was leaving him; going out to meet his person; Someone who wasn't him.

He couldn't help hating him a bit, at times, for not noticing his broken heart or the growing distance between them, but immediately regretted it the moment he saw the happiness radiating from his face.

He was also glad Changbin never noticed. That way, it felt less humiliating and easier to move on. He didn't have to act more than he already did for the past few years, anyway. He was contenting himself with the friendly moments they shared. Something told him it was less fulfilling every passing day, but it was enough. It had to be; He couldn't ask for more.

Admittedly, he was still working on that, trying to move on.

"Attack him! Push him in the water! Don't let him go, dammit!" Changbin shouted from the couch. "Come on, she shouldn't be so nice to him after everything he did," he sighed when the girl on screen walked away.

Changbin was on the couch watching a boring melodrama with Hyunjin, glancing at Jisung with a contained laugh with each outburst.

At their sides, Jisung was playing a game on his phone. He recently found a new addiction in some video games, he barely enjoyed playing himself. He knew it was an escape to occupy his brain, not think and forget, but it worked.

Based on Changbin's passionate comments, the drama seemed captivating. Jisung couldn't find the appeal, he would even dare to say it was a shitty storyline, but he couldn't find it in himself to move somewhere else.

Truthfully, it was Changbin's presence that kept him in the living room more than the drama. When they had free time and Changbin was still in the dorm, he sometimes indulged himself for a little while.

Even though their time together slowly reduced, he was fine with it. Really.

"These scenarists don't know how to truly go for the women empowerment trope, don't you think Sung?" He asked, suddenly asking for attention.