Part 11.2

Carefully, Jisung worked him open, spreading his finger to loosen him as much as he could. He managed to insert a third finger with what sounded like a pained groan.

"Keep going."

Jisung did and took his dick in his mouth again to make him forget the pain as he pushed the limits of his body. He bobbed his head slowly, more focused on pressing his fingers deeper, opening him wider.

Soon, Changbin's pleasured moans filled the room until he cried out suddenly. "Sung! Jisung, Stop, Stop!"

Jisung moved away suddenly, almost electrified with sudden anxiety.

"D-Did I do something wrong?"

Changbin didn't reply right away, breathing heavily and slightly trembling, gripping firmly at his dick.

"Gosh, I've never been a fan of edging.... I don't remember being so close so fast before," he winced, almost painfully.

"I thought... I thought you..."

"No, never! I just don't want to end this too fast."

Relief flooded his body. Changbin sat on the bed and leaned in to kiss him.

"Sorry, you're so... I was too close."

Jisung kissed him again, eagerly, lovingly. He pushed Changbin onto the mattress to fully make out and separated to look at him. His eyes were darker than Jisung ever saw them, he was beautiful, and he was glad to be able to see him like that, even only once.

Jisung seemed to be waiting for permission; to go further or stop him maybe, Changbin couldn't tell, but he indulged.

"You can take me."

"Are you really sure you're fine with this?" Jisung asked softly.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask that?"

"I mean, that I would be the one to... for your first time with a man?"

"I wouldn't want anyone else."

"I trust you, hyung, but I don't want you to regret it."

"I won't. No matter what."

Changbin spread his legs open as an invitation and god damn if Jisung could resist such a view.

"Turn around, it'll be easier for you," he whispered.

Probably for him as well, watching Changbin's face distorted with pleasure as he fucked into him would be hard to forget.

Slightly trembling with excitation, Jisung settled behind him and poured lube on himself and some more on Changbin. He took his dick and pressed gently against Changbin's loose hole.

He pushed in ever so slowly, checking Changbin's reaction. The older seemed so lost in the overwhelming sensations, his face distorted by pleasure.

Jisung himself had a hard time controlling his own. He fought the urge to just pound into him, imprint his mark on his body and cum in him.

He controlled himself to not hurt Changbin and started thrusting in, high pitched moans leaving his mouth whenever he pressed in.

Temperature increase with each thrust, leading him closer every time. He could barely control the quick rise of pleasure or even keep his mind coherent. He didn't even realise he started pounding erratically into Changbin, hard grip on his hips, probably leaving marks.

"Wait, Jisung," Changbin called, pulling him out.

He turned around to lay down on his back and spread his legs open.

"I want to see you."

Jisung felt his heart pouding into his head. He wasn't sure he would survive this day.

His hands were trembling with excitation as he came closer and took him again. It didn't take long before he started thrusting eagerly info him, driven by the signs of pleasure on his face.

A sudden thrust made Changbin cry out and he sounded like he breath got caught for second.

"There?" Jisung asked, rolling his hips once more in a similar position.

"Jisung~" Changbin breathed heavily, seeing star behind his closed eyelids.

"You feel so good... so tight for me. You feel good too, right?"

Changbin didn't answer. One of his hands left the mattress to grab his nape and he pulled Jisung in a kiss. Jisung wasn't sure how to handle all the pleasure and love he suddenly felt. This Changbin was such a dream come true and more.

He moved his hips with a purpose. He needed to come, needed to see Changbin spill all over himself.

Right away, a moan left Changbin's mouth.

Each time their body met, they were both crying out, slowly overcome by their primal instincts, bringing him closer to the best orgasm of his life.

It didn't take long before his muscles tensed, ready to tip over. Changbin's eyes met his, and he looked somehow disoriented. He opened his mouth to snatch some air, trying to formulate his sentence with difficulty.

"Ohhhhh ... Jisung... I think I'm gonna..."

His movement turned deeper and more erratic until a growl slipped from his clenched mouth. Changbin came, come spurting over his belly as his hole clenched on Jisung's dick.

Jisung felt himself push deeper into him and he gasped when suddenly, he spilled into Changbin, coming like never before.

Almost knocked out, Jisung fell down on Changbin's body. Both needed a few minutes to recover. After dreaming about it for so long, Jising had a hard time believing he wasn't dreaming. He felt high, incredibly relaxed and maybe it was just the post-orgasm feeling, but he was happy.

He finally pulled out and whispered an apology.

"I'm sorry," he frowned, grabbing a random tissue to wipe Changbin's body.

"I wanted it, Jisung. I wanted you," the older replied, eyes already closed.

Breathing still uneven, Jisung lay down next to Changbin and closed his eyes, trying to get a hold of his body functions.

Leaning on his right arm, he stared at changbin who was already falling asleep, contemplating his features.

He was beautiful. So strong, so vulnerable, so hot. A wonderful mix between eroticism and tenderness... the only owner of his heart.

"You know sometimes, I love you so much it hurts, Changbin," Jisung confessed to the sleeping body. "I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

Despite his fears, he was at peace. He couldn't ask for more. No matter what tomorrow held for him, he had to accept.

With this thought in mind, he closed his eyes. He knew no one would disturb them until morning at least, so he relaxed easily, lulled by Changbin's slow breathing.

Eventually, he fell asleep, resting more peacefully than he could have wished in the past few months.

He'll worry about the hundred messages from Minho later.