Chapter 14:He was the biggest threat all along!

Class D has managed to accomplish a impressive feat. They gathered the disgust of both the kind Zenkichi and uncaring Iihiko.

Nazuma:I can't believe theur classmates would treat them like that.

Fuka:Hmm, truly worthy of being called defects. They make Mr. Notice Me seems good in comparasion.

Nagumo:Why do you need to use me for that? But, even I'm disgusted by them.

Iihiko:Tch, disgusting parasites.

Zenkichi:Hm, Shishime-san was ready to kill them in a swoop.

Kei:It's scary how easily he'd do that. But, they di deserve it.

Zenkichi:It's not so bad. If Anshin'in-san would've heard how they were insulting Kumagawa-senpai, Shishime-san's treatment would be considered mercy.

Yuki and Suzune looked at each other. The two alike girl were in a common agreement.

Yuki:We're talking with Kumagawa and get out of this shithole.

Suzune:How vulgar, but I agree. I'm even willing to join Ryuen-kun's class.

Kiyotaka looked at Suzune. She was really angry at their class, counting the dislike she has for Ryuen.

Yosuke:I can't believe they'd act like that.

Ken:They're fucked.

Yosuke:Isn't that going too far.

Ken:Nope. Look at his three male friends. Now, look at the girls that are crushing on him.

Yosuke did so. Even the emotionless Kiyotaka can be seen having traces of disgust in his eyes. Meanwhile, all the girls that had a crush on him were giving off bloodlust. Even Nazuma.

Yosuke:...I take back my words.

Loki:Alright, we're gonna see something new.

Kiyotaka:New?

Loki:Well, we're not gonna pick in Kumagawa's past or see the continuation of his actions in school. Well, we will. But not now. We're gonna see something called a what if.

Kiyotaka:What if? The alternate reality theory?

Thor:Exactly. We're gonna watch a event of your school, but with a little change to it.

Both Thor and Loki were looking at Kiyotaka with smirks on their faces. The masterpiece was perplexed by such an action.

Kiyotaka:...I feel like this has something to do with me.

Kei:Wonder what changed?

Loki:Well, this is gonna be fun.

Interesed by the hype created, the students watched the screen. The viewing soon began.

Kumagawa Misogi does quiet enjoy his time at ANHS. It not as good as Hakoniwa, but it'll do.

So many things happened. It was mostly boring to him, but incredible for others. At least he got to aquire quiet a large variety of toys.

He even managed to make a friend. By that he means a real friend, not a puppet he manipulates for his own amusament.

They spend most of their time together. In fact, they were walking to school together right now.

His friend was quiet well endowed. She had flowing brown hair to her waist and beautiful golden eyes. Her alwais expressionless face was making her look even cuter, and reminded him a little of Kujira. Her name was Ayanokoji Kiyone.