Chapter 17:A birthday gone funny

People across all years and even the teachers were impressed by Zenkichi's deduction. Well, when you spend so much time with the likes of the perfect minus and plus you tend to learn a few skills.

Yuki:You've really done her dirty. High-five?

Zenkichi:You really don't like her at all.

Yuki:I don't hate her, but I find her annoying.

Kanji:How can you say that? Ichinose-san is just so kind and sexy and perfect!

Yuki:Talk to me after you get at least two brain cells.

Kanji:You really have a ugly personallity, uggo!

Zenkichi:Haaah, I really pity you, Ayanokoji-kun.

Kiyotaka:Sometimes, I pity myself too.

Loki:Oh, you shall sing a different tune soon.

Kanji:What do you mean.

Loki:Remember that private time with your missing friend? It's gonna be shown.

People across the teather were confused, but Kanji paled like a ghost. Meanwhile Yuki laughed like a maniac remembering that and a girl from class D giggled.

She was a cute girl with brown hair and purple eyes who had a interes in sewing. Her name was Inogashima Kokoro.

Satsuki:Do you know something about it, Inogashima-san?

Kokoro:Yes. Well, let's just say Kumagawa-kun took revenge from women across all school and possibly the world.

Satsuki:...I have a felling I'll like this

Loki:Well, we shall watch.

People turned their attention to the screen. They were curious about what was so funny. The screen played the next events.

Both Kiyotaka and Kumagawa were invited by the idiot trio for some reason. Curious about what it could be, they went to Keyaki mall.

Kumagawa:[So, what are you doing here? Beside failing to get the positive attention of any girl, I mean.]

Ken:You don't need to hit so low.

Kanji:We're here to get a present!

Kiyotaka:Present?

Kumagawa:[For Kokoro-chan, I assume. It is her birthday, after all.]

Haruki:You got that right!

Kumagawa:[Do you even know what she likes?]

Haruki:Well, she's a girl. So she likes, um...girls stuff?

Kanji:Yeah, like, uh...chocolate and flowers, right?

Nazuma:...Are they serious right now?

Fuka:I'm afraid they are, Nazuma.