Unidentified Enemy

Alina

Last night dragged, I was internally dying of boredom. My hard training has become a waste at this point. Austin barely said a word to me last night. He went himself to the east wing without me. The asshole didn't even ask if I wanted to join him. I ended up with Nate, the biggest pervert of this pack. Always licking his lips and checking me out every chance his ass got.

''Keep doing that and I will rip your fucking tongue out!''

″Your no fun Alina, just let me taste you at least once. We have nothing to do, so why not pass the time in a good way?″

''You're disgusting Nate, I rather fuck that tree over and get bark up my ass than have you touch me.''

″You're such a stuck-up bitch.″

I rolled my eyes and walked away. What is up his ass tonight? I tired mind linking him for hours, but he shut his off, dickhead.

I find a tree and stand behind it with my head tilted up. The moon is full and shining brightly tonight. The critters and the animals are loud roaming the area to find food or just to relax from hiding in their homes all day. I wonder what life will be outside this pack when I leave soon. We only go into town for food or stuff for the pack house. We barley mix ourselves with the humans unless someone finds out their mate is human.

″Time to switch to the lake, you stuck-up bitch!″

God, where is a muzzle when you need one? Time to go for a swim and find a helpless small animal for dinner.

″Keep calling me that and I will put a muzzle on you and put on a collar on you that says Alina, little bitch!″

The Dumbass eyes went wide, and then a big smirk came across his face. Does everything turn this fucker on? I'm not kink shaming, but this guy is fucking crazy.

″Kinky, aren't we now? Do I get to pick the color of it too?″

I walk towards him, so he thinks I want him and when I get close enough, I punched him square in the face and kick him where the sun didn't shine. Damn Fucking pervert!

″Damn baby, you like to play rough too?″

I kick him in the chest and drag his ass with me to the lake side of the pack house and threw his ass straight into the lake. This fucker kept laughing like a manic wanting me to hurt him again. God, I feel so bad for his future mate.

″Alina, what the fuck?″ I threw my hands up in the air.

''What? He kept annoying me, so I got bored and had some fun with him. Unfortunately, it backed fired on me and he ended up liking what I did.''

Nate emerged from the pond fully naked and runs towards me. This fucker jumps on me while I talk to austin taking me off guard and he ends up on top of me.

″Dude, what the fuck get off of her!″

Great, his wolf is in control, and I bet he is pissed off that he is a wet mutt. Something is not right. His eyes are black and gold. Next thing I know, I feel his fangs sink into my arm. I scream in pain and buck him off of me and move away to inspect my wound. This Muther fucker left me with a fang impression on my damn skin. I'm going to kill this fucker with my bare fucking hands!!

I start to shift, but my body won't comply with me. What the fuck is going on now?

''Why can't we shift?''

''We were poisoned with wolfsbanes through his bite.''

You have to be fucking joking right now!

''Oh, just great.''