Have fun in hell

Eugene 

Remember that day and every detail. My mother and I were making dinner for the children when we heard the paws hitting the ground and my mother knew it was not going to be a friendly visit. They figured out about me, and I could see the regret on her face. She anticipated this could occur, but identifying the source of the voice intensified her distress. Her best friend was here to kill her and me and she knew that's what this visit was about. Some child who knew nothing about his powers or the abilities threatened the king. What was the king so scared of? That a child could overthrow him and take the throne for himself? The king is a coward for making someone else do his dirty work.

The sirens went off and the whole coven went into chaos and my mother told me she was going to make me invisible, so they won't be able to find me. Before I could say no, she put me in an invisible bubble, and I could not make a sound thanks to the spell she put with it. I followed her to the gathering circle, where I saw the dead bodies of the elder men I knew. I wanted to throw up since I saw that their necks were ripped out and their eyes were bleeding.

The beta was controlled by his wolf, and so were the other men. My mother was ashamed of Jeremy and the Alpha. She knew them both so well and they even grew up together when the alpha father was still in charge and his father never had any issues with the southern coven or my mother. I could see her heart breaking even more when he called us the devil's children.

Once he ripped her heart out, I was sent away and the next thing I saw was a woman I have never seen before. I was at that coven until I turned 18 and I left to find people to help me since that coven didn't want nothing to do with what I wanted to do. The lady died a few years before I left, and her power ended up with me. I guess she wanted me to have it, which I didn't think we could do that since most the time the magic finds someone else to have it when they come of age.

I look outside the window from Alina's room debating how I will end his live and the Alphas when I find him. This whiskey is doing nothing for my nerves at the moment. The beta has opened up about his secret and the whole pack knows what they did. I walk over to her bed, which I am surprised it still smells like her even though it is so faint. Once my pack member came back saying he could not find her, I put a spell up so once she shifted, I will find her, and I hope it won't be a cat-and-mouse game. I am hoping she comes back with me without any problems. Be better if she just came here on her own, but she has no idea what is going on here and I like to keep it that way. I will need to keep an eye on jane until I can trust her.

Who is the fuck knocking at my door at this hour? Can't they just leave me alone for just a second?

''Alpha, I am done torturing the beta for now. He lost some fingers. He screamed like a little bitch, which was music to my ears.''

Claire is some twisted, sick person. I wonder it's because she is a vampire with little humanity left in her. I don't get how people get off from torturing, don't get me wrong. He deserves everything he is getting, but I don't get excited about that shit like she does. She still is outside my door pacing back and forth. I wonder what's going on in her head or what sick game she wants to play next.

''Okay, just leave him be and I should be out soon. Just give me a few moments to myself, please.''

She does not say another word and walks away. I am surprised she did not talk back to me or said something rude. That woman has no filter, and it is annoying. I know I will have my hands full with Alina and I love a good challenge. I need to go on a run, so I can clear my mind before I kill that bastard.

I walk down the stairs and head towards the kitchen so I can go through the back door before someone sees me. I make sure it's clear before I bolt towards the door, but Lynn is drinking coffee with Claire. Can I ever get some alone time for once?