A change

Eugene

I have watched her for years now, the daughter of one man that killed my family, and she is my fucking mate. I want to hurt the whole pack, but not her. I need her now and want her forever, but it seems fate has a fucked-up way for me to get to her.

When I had learned that she was going away to college, I knew this was my chance and opportunity to kill all the men in this pack besides the children and mothers. I'm not going to murder innocent children for their father's horrible crimes they committed. I haven't decided on the alpha's boy just yet.

I know Alina and him are best friends, but learning that he loves her and wants her makes me want to rip his head off and feed it to his father before I kill him. Then rip his heart out just like he did my mother's! I have gone through so much since that day.

Flashback:

A few voices calling my name woke me up. I wonder how they knew it. I never been outside the coven. I open my eyes to see I'm still stuck in this invisible barrier thing my mother used to protect me from the werewolves that were going to kill me. I closed my eyes, thinking this must be a big nightmare.

Someone undid the spell and I open my eyes to see I came face to face with a woman I never seen before. She was younger than my mother. Long black curly hair, purple eyes and pretty short.

″Hello Eugene, you must be wondering who I must be? I am your mother's cousin in the Northern coven. I'm so sorry about your loss. She was murdered, wasn't she?″

''How did you know that?''

″The moment I felt our connection was severed, it's a witch thing. I told your mother what she was going to do was not the smartest idea. I told her it was a terrible decision, but she didn't listen and that's how you are here now.″

''What is going to happen now?''

″You will live here with your other family, and we will train you so that your powers don't go haywire, and your wolf doesn't become a killing machine. You're a different kind of witch and with you having a wolf that's going to become an enormous obstacle in your life, my dear.″

''Dark magic, I am guessing?''

″Gods' heavens, no child, we are element witches. Your mother should have never messed with that shit to begin with. We use water, lighting and sometimes I can make icicles, but seeing we live in the north, I don't need to use that power much.″

''When do we begin?''

The witch was very concerned with his behavior over the years. He grew stronger over time. He wanted revenge, but she kept telling him that would get him nowhere and would feel guilty about his doing. She hopes she could convince him to do good with his powers, but she knew his wolf had a bad influence on him. He shifted when he turned 13, which was super early for his kind. This boy could do every element, and that scared the living shit out of her. She hopes he will do good one day with these powers, but only time can tell.

End of flash back

Today I would start on my plan to attack her pack. I have my witch ready to cast a spell on one of the wolfs and have him bite the alpha's son. This toxic bite will slowly kill him until he melts from within. I will take pleasure knowing I will have my revenge soon enough.

I waited until she was with him during their night shift of watching the border of their pack. She walked out in nothing but a tank top and leggings I about lost my control. Why does she have to wear that when working?

I don't want unmated males staring at her and thinking dirty thoughts about her! Why is she not with the alpha's son tonight? They are always working together. She with some douche bag instead. Okay, I can play this out differently and just twerk my plan a little.