Pleasuring the hungry wolf. (edited)

Alina 

Last night outside with Eugene was nice and, I guess, kind of romantic. Kissing him felt right and gave me tiny butterflies in my lady parts. Never felt them do that before since I have never pleased myself before and I really never got the time to do it, anyway. I am not sure when I will be ready to mate with Eugene. We have so many obstacles to go through.

I have not even dealt with my brother or jane and jane been nothing but a bitch since I have returned. I understand her pain of betrayal, but why take it out on me? We are both dealing with this bullshit of a liar and trader. This is just annoying and frustrating. I can see why my bitch of a mother left him, but why did she become a vampire? She has to be hiding something from us.

I can't believe that bastard tries to sell me off to be the werewolf king's chosen mate! Was I even going to be the next beta or was that a lie, too? Why would he have me train so hard? Why did dad's wolf never picked up that I was not his pup?

Not going to lie, it has been pretty great that I have been getting more sleep since Eugene and I have been sharing my bed. I still have that line of pillows in-between us until I feel more comfortable around him in such a close, intimate space.

He invited me to join him in the shower, but I declined, and I hope he was not upset I didn't join him. We have decided that he marks me in two days. How do I prepare for something like that? I really don't talk to the girls that are in my pack besides jane, but he never marked her, so she won't know either.

The bathroom door opens, and steam rolls out and I can see his silhouette in the steam. That man has a body of a god and God. It is so hard not to go up there right now and slid my hands across his abs. I don't understand why I am still resisting him. But I can't ponder about that right now. We need to do this so that way the king can't come and kidnap me.

He comes out in with the towel wrapped around his lower waist and heading towards the closet, but the towel comes undone and slips to the floor and oh my god his cock is huge, how the fuck is that going to fit inside of me? What has the moon goddess done to me? Why is it so big and thick and are all werewolf men that hung?

''Like what you see, my mate?''

My attention was completely absorbed by that thing, so I didn't notice him smirking at me. I shook out of this spell I was under and threw my pillow near his cock. Why didn't he just run into the closet instead of leaning against the closet door with all his glory showing? I can never get that image out of my head.

''Stop and go put some pants on you horny dog!''

''How about you help me put them on, darling? Are you scared it will bite you?'' In your dreams, lover boy.

''Oh, my god, stop Eugene and put some damn clothes on. We need to train today.''

''How about no and we make out instead while I am half naked?'' And let that thing near me. Yeah, I don't think so.

He walks slowly with a hunger in his eyes, and he is licking his lips like a wolf about to pounce on his prey. I feel this sensation in my lower stomach, and I don't think it has anything to do with food. I know he said we would do this slowly, but the way he is looking at me is not helping one bit.

I back myself against to bed frame and he jumps on the bed and pulls my legs down so that way I am underneath him and he his starts to kiss my neck and lick the spot where he will mark me. God, this feels like heaven, and I don't want him to stop.

''Eugene mark me, make me yours's. I can't handle you teasing me anymore.''

He stops what he is doing and looks me in the eye, and I can see his wolf is also with us.

''Are you sure Alina? Once I mark you will go into heat soon. Would you be ready to mate by then?''

Is this a rational decision or am I just very horny and love his lips on that part of me? I really don't want to wait much longer since we have no idea when he will be coming for me.

''Please mark me, Eugene, and don't hold back.''

The color changes in his eyes and his canine teeth emerge until they become long like a wolf's tooth. I steady my breathing so that I don't lock up and make this experience weird for either of us. He bends back down and smells my neck to get my scent imbedded into his senses. He starts to lick and nip at the spot where he will be marking me and making me his for eternity.

I make this strange noise I have never made before, and it is making Eugene more antsy and I wonder how hard he is holding himself back because of me. I am unsure about how long it will be until I go into heat. I'm worried I won't be ready by then.

I moan his name and I can hear his breathing is getting heavier, meaning he is almost close to breaking. Will this hurt or will it be magical for the both of us?

''I can't hold back any longer, Alina. I need you now. May I please you before I mark you?''

I nod my head yes and he ripped my panties off in one fluent move. Feeling his fingers slowly move from my neck to my lower stomach. I close my eyes, waiting for him to begin his sensual attack on my lower region.

''Open your eyes for me Alina, I want to see your eyes roll into the back of your head.'' That was fucking hot.

I open my eyes and see him already hovering over my core, waiting for me to look him in his eyes like the good girl I am. My hips jerk up once I felt his tongue slide over my clit and he put his hand on one of my hips from me to stop doing that again. He starts to lick me slowly so I can get used to the new sensation he is giving me. I keep staring at him and I am sure my cheeks are flushed bright red. He starts to speed up his pace and I am already feeling this weird feeling down there and if he goes any faster, I'm sure I will come undone.

''Don't come until I say so Alina, that's an order.''

He knows that won't work on me, but what would happen if I did? I can feel his finger at my entrance wanting in and I let out a moan once he slipped his finger in slowly, but also in a teasing way. God, if he adds anymore fingers, I am going to cum all over his thick fingers and I hope he puts them in his mouth and tastes me.

''I can't hold it in any longer. I'm going to cum fast and all over your fingers.''

''If you don't hold it back, I will punish you later Alina, now be a good girl.''

He goes faster with his tongue and fingers until I feel this odd power coming from my lower stomach, but it does not feel like an orgasm, almost feels like magic trying to escape me. I could not hold it back and I screamed out his name loud as I could and when I almost came down from that high and my whole body almost went translucent, and I could see my veins.

''What the fuck was that?''

I finally caught my breath and closed my eyes thinking I must of hallucinate from that orgasm but knowing my life it probably was real.

''I don't know, but let's finish what we started before it gets too late.''

I stay where I am at and move my hair so that my neck is exposed to him. He licks his lips once again and starts to nip again at that spot. Will that light show back again when he marks me? His teeth break through the first layer of skin, and I make a noise and he stops and asks if it hurts too much, and I nod my head no and tell him to continue what he was doing.

He decides to go fast this time and breaks through the skin all the way down to the collarbone. At first it felt like a hot knife being sliced through my skin and then it felt like euphoria neck down. My flesh felt warm and tingling, and I'm sure I had another orgasm. He pulls out his teeth and licks the spot until it closes back up. I come down from that high and I let myself slip until my head hits the pillow.

That just literally sucked so much energy from me, and I'm sure I am about to pass out for a good while. Was it from the bite or that weird thing that happened during the pleasure Eugene was giving me? I slowly feel myself drifting away to sleep and all I see is Eugene's worried face before I go into a deep sleep.