I don't want to die yet.

Alina

I'm sitting here playing with my bandaged getting impatient with this witch's tardiness. I swear this bite keeps getting worse by the second or maybe the poison is making me hallucination things. Who knows, at this point? Austin is just sitting on the couch next to me, picking at his skin, which, by the way, is getting annoying.

''Would you quit picking at your skin? It is gross, plus why are you so paranoid? You're not the one dying I am.''

''What, I can't be worried about you? I was the one that bite was meant for, not you.''

''I will be fine, Austin. Quit worrying about something you had no control over.''

Austin didn't say another word, but sat up and left the room, slamming the door. His angry is going to cloud his judgement one of these ways. I hear the door open, but it's not Austin.

''That boy is very hotheaded.''

My body hairs rose up, making me aware of danger. I whipped my head around and this woman's aura was off, and my wolf was growling in my head as a warning to her, but I doubt she could hear Ellie.

''I am Lynn the witch and you must be Alina?''

Who else would I fucking be? ''Can you save me or not?''

''Right to the point I see?'' Hurry up and leave you, filthy witch.

''I don't have much time left and I rather not be in your presence if I die. Plus, I don't need your face to be the last one I see before I die.

''May I see the bite? Or do I have to freeze you so you don't move?'' I growl at her threat and clench my fist.

''No need to growl at me my dear, I can't hurt you under someone order's.'' She clucked and shakes her head.

''Hurry up so you can leave. I don't trust your kind.''

''Same here.'' Good thing we are on the same page about that, but I have a feeling she is lying somewhat about that part.

She comes closer and inspects my wound and puts her hands on my forearm and closes her eyes and chant some weird words.

''You need to drink something and get a blood transfusion to get the bad blood out at the same time the fresh blood comes in. We need to do it now before it is too late.''

''At least I won't die today. How lucky I am not.'' I pulled my forearm from her and walked away.

''Do you have any witches in your bloodline?''

''No, my mother is a wolf and so is my father is a werewolf. Why?'' My bitch of a mother is a vampire now.

''Never mind, I will go get the alpha. I will be right back.''

She left and what the fuck was she going on about? There is no way we had any witches as ancestors.

Eugene

I watched her from the tree branch, and I can feel her emotions and they were everywhere. She starts saying something to dipshit and whatever she said pissed him off and he slams the door when he left. Lynn finally showed up inside and I can tell Alina was annoyed with her presence. I hope she lets her help her. I know how stubborn she can be.

It does not take Lynn that long to figure out what she needs to do. She walks out the door and next thing I know; she is beside me.

''She will be fine, just needs to drink something I need to make and a blood transfusion. You're lucky I got here in time. She would have been dead by tomorrow.''

''Thank you, I don't know what I would do if I killed her an on accident. I owe you one.''

''No need, but I don't think the beta is her real father....''

''What are you going on about, Lynn?''

''She possesses a hidden power within her. I'm surprised I could sense it.''

So, my mate is possibly a hybrid like me. Interesting.

''Keep a close eye on her for a few days. The poison will be out, but she will still be weak for a few days.''

''I will be planning on attacking the pack soon, just waiting for her to leave for school. It will be about two months before we can attack.

''Are you sure you are going through with this plan of yours? You could lose her for good.''

''I need my revenge for my people, Lynn. I can't have them get away with what they did to her and my coven. Who knows, the next time he might order his men to come after another coven for no reason. I want to kill him for ordering my mother's death.

''Once you do that, there is no going back. Once you start this. I will help you as much as I can.''

''I know you will, but why would you help me when nobody from my coven was related to you?''

''I don't like people who kill our kind, especially by a man-child who is scared we might kill him one day. Not once have we ever attacked the kingdom or the werewolves.''

''I wonder why he hates witches so much. He went and closed the library of archives a few years back and for what reason? What would a wolf do with magic spells if he was not part witch?''

''I was quite surprised when I heard the news about it. I don't recall the king having any witch ancestors. He may have a witch by his side, which does not make this any easier when that time comes to overthrow him in the future.''