Who will be at my mercy?

Eugene

Lynn finally showed up hours after my initial time. I wanted to attack them. I can't wait any longer and she is taking forever with trying to put the spell down long enough for every warrior to get over. I am about to snap her neck and do it myself since if she dies, the spell will break, but I don't kill my kind and Lynn has been kind of enough to help me with this.

″Okay, the spell is down, but you only have a few minutes before it goes back up. Be careful, Eugene, and try not to get killed.″

″You don't have to worry about me Lynn, I am very hard to kill. Thank you for everything.″

″Don't let your ego get in your way. You haven't won anything just yet. I am going with you, but I am helping Claire.″

″Someone needs to keep her in check since she gets angry easily and I don't need her killing him.″

″Enough talking, everyone ready? Let's go have some fun and remember, no children or women get hurt. Take them to the pack house dudgeon if you find any running away. The spell will be up, so nobody will get out.″

We all crossover and change into our wolf form and run like wild animals. Our paws are vibrating the ground, making them know we are coming to fight and take over their pack. I am happy that I will finally take revenge on the people who stole everything from me and my people, knowing that blood will be split all over this monster's land. Mom, please forgive me for what I am about to do.

Alina pack warriors spot us and they start growling at us rogues and the intruders. We fight with our sweat and the blood dripping down our claws and use are fangs until some have died from their injuries or they surrender. I am sure they have mind linked to their other warriors and the Alpha.

Their pack siren goes off, which means they know and we are getting close to the pack house. I attack and dodged as many warriors I can because nothing will get in my way. Most of their warriors have either died protecting their pack or have surrendered. Only 10 warriors are left, plus the Alpha and the Beta.

Austin is pretty small compared to me and my pack members. How did he even become an Alpha? Austin and the Beta are mind linking each other, but before the Beta could make a fighting stance, Claire jabs a needle into his neck and he is shocked and pissed off she was involved. He drops to his knees and Austin is quick to put his body Infront of him to protect his Beta.

I mind link Claire and tell her go get the cells ready for them.

″Step away from him and fight me like a real man!″ I snarl at him.

″Why are you doing this, and who are you?″

''Your father and my mate's dad killed my coven and killed my mother by your king's orders many years ago. Taking my revenge and taking this pack as mine.''

″No way my father did such a thing. He is not a monster. Who is your mate?″

″Alina is, and yes, he did. Why would I attack your pack for no reason?″ All the color drained from his face.

Austin was in disbelieve when I said Alina's name. Sorry you can't have her fuck face.

Austin charged at me and I dodge his every attempt. With my speed, no wolf can touch me. He is just wasting his time and energy. After many tries, he is out of breath and I charge at him at a speed that makes it hard for him to move before I pin his ass down. He tries to claw at my face but has no luck putting a scratch on me. I turn back into my human form and knock his ass out.

″Anybody else want to be knocked out?″ The people that are left go on one knee and surrender to me. They all look terrified, and some may have pissed them self. How can they call them self the warrior pack when all the warriors either fought like shit or didn't want to fight? Only 10 died from fighting us. Has Austin not trained them well, or does he really suck at his job?